Official OVO x JB Thread

Just wonder how many calls will be made
THIS! I'm very curious as to how many pairs they have there. Also they're raffling 3 kicks so I'm also curious if they're drawing for each shoe or whoever wins has an option of all three kicks?

Ya figured 1 shot at each... I was just surprised thst many people interested.. May odds be in ur favor!

I was there 40 mins before closing. The line was long I think I was in line for like 15 mins or so.
Damn that's crazy. Seems like this raffle will be hard. I'm going to head down there today tho. 

32 S State doesn't have some type of limit on tickets do they? I'm not going to be able to make it out there until like 6 tonight and I don't wanna be disappointed. 

32 S State doesn't have some type of limit on tickets do they? I'm not going to be able to make it out there until like 6 tonight and I don't wanna be disappointed. 
No I don't believe they do. I know footaction in Schaumburg had almost 1500 raffle tickets done for the first OVO drop.

Does anyone know if it matters what time day and time you register for at the snkrs xpress shops? In other words are they going to have a lot more on the first day then they will on the last day?

I also registered for the LA SNKRS Xpress (not from TND, he has me blocked on Twitter for some reason) and have not gotten cancelled. I hope I get lucky with the ovo's.

Does anyone know if it matters what time day and time you register for at the snkrs xpress shops? In other words are they going to have a lot more on the first day then they will on the last day?

I think it's random. I signed up for the first day (Thursday) and Sunday. Prob will cancel my Thursday one since it doesn't seem like it's worth it to miss work.

Looks like Chicago just opened: http://fave.co/1PzKi61

Via swooshalerts

I think it's random. I signed up for the first day (Thursday) and Sunday. Prob will cancel my Thursday one since it doesn't seem like it's worth it to miss work.

Looks like Chicago just opened: http://fave.co/1PzKi61

Via swooshalerts
they let u cancel after youve registered for a slot?

I can't believe NYC filled up. I looked like an hour ago and it said registration opens tmrw, damn...

i signed up for LA yesterday and was surprised i got a reservation for saturday. today, since its advertised, will be a lot harder to get a reservation. 

Back
Top Bottom