Official OVO x JB Thread

Oh ok because I still haven't deposited my check at the bank yet and don't wanna find out I won and not have enough money in my checking account to check out because they charge you for the shoes immediately after they tell you you won right?

if it hasn't come just expect a L :frown:

Oh ok because I still haven't deposited my check at the bank yet and don't wanna find out I won and not have enough money in my checking account to check out because they charge you for the shoes immediately after they tell you you won right?

Not exactly. They charge you and process the order as soon as your raffle entry is picked. If your payment is declined, Nike moves on and picks someone else. Consequently, you have to have the money/credit available before the raffle ends.

Some days, i just wake up and i want to quit collecting sneakers, I'm not a ******* who resells for a living with a rich daddy. I wear every shoe i own even my grail. I just want one pair of OVOs but I'm obviously not part of the cook in silence team and know how to catch a random shoe drop on the fly, even with a page monitor or a bot. Sure I'm salty, bc i thought yeezys were bad, this is going to be worse.

you should have overdraft protection just in case. 
if it hasn't come just expect a L
frown.gif
he's talking about The Draw on Nike tomorrow, not the online-in-store raffle that happened today.

Some days, i just wake up and i want to quit collecting sneakers, I'm not a ******* who resells for a living with a rich daddy. I wear every shoe i own even my grail. I just want one pair of OVOs but I'm obviously not part of the cook in silence team and know how to catch a random shoe drop on the fly, even with a page monitor or a bot. Sure I'm salty, bc i thought yeezys were bad, this is going to be worse.

I understand your frustration. The bots, early links, backdooring, rigged raffles, and all the other crap make this really not fun sometimes. But I think it helps to take a "move on" attitude. If you don't hit on the NDC raffle tomorrow, just move on. If you don't cop a particular shoe, be alright with the L and move on. There will be another dope shoe in like 2 months.

you should have overdraft protection just in case. 

From the other times I've tried buying stuff with insufficient funds on NDC, it'll just decline my payment. Even when I use PayPal for some reason even though I have pay after delivery activated. I guess I'll just have to wake up early and deposit it as soon as the bank opens

From the other times I've tried buying stuff with insufficient funds on NDC, it'll just decline my payment. Even when I use PayPal for some reason even though I have pay after delivery activated. I guess I'll just have to wake up early and deposit it as soon as the bank opens
use a credit card, or have a checking account thats set up with overdraft protection, or have your paypal connect directly to your checking.

I understand your frustration. The bots, early links, backdooring, rigged raffles, and all the other crap make this really not fun sometimes. But I think it helps to take a "move on" attitude. If you don't hit on the NDC raffle tomorrow, just move on. If you don't cop a particular shoe, be alright with the L and move on. There will be another dope shoe in like 2 months.
I took a break on sneaker collecting because of all this nonsense, i have school to pay for, gas and a car, and other things i have to pay for. I spent $700 on renovating my bedroom. And this is shortly after i spent another $300 on a bot so it could do my dirty work during release dates so i don't have to stay up all night on my computer, but i still failed. You can't tell me that wouldn't have gotten me yeezys for resell. I know theres more to life than sneakers, but it's not fun anymore for the real sneaker heads.

use a credit card, or have a checking account thats set up with overdraft protection, or have your paypal connect directly to your checking.

I don't have a credit card and would rather never get one. I just signed up with American Airlines credit union recently so I have no clue if I have overdraft protection or not. And my paypal account is directly connected to my checking account. It's verified

I don't have a credit card and would rather never get one. I just signed up with American Airlines credit union recently so I have no clue if I have overdraft protection or not. And my paypal account is directly connected to my checking account. It's verified
you gotta build up your credit bruh. While you're young too. 

they ain't up.

my order from this afternoon says "validated".

anyone else have that and/or know what that means?

They've already dropped. Im gonna give up and take my L... who am i kidding I'm gonna stay up all night and try again tomorrow and take 

Last edited:
you gotta build up your credit bruh. While you're young too. 

I don't know I just don't really trust myself with a credit card and am not really in need of one. I only like to spend money I already have in pocket to avoid getting into even more debt that I'm in from medical bills

QFT. Both make sense. And I've had my NT rants, but in the end F it.......Love kicks

I don't know I just don't really trust myself with a credit card and am not really in need of one. I only like to spend money I already have in pocket to avoid getting into even more debt that I'm in from medical bills

You're going to need a credit history sooner or later. If you ever want to buy a home, you'll need credit. And employers are increasingly requiring good credit for employment.

Back
Top Bottom