Official OVO x JB Thread

Since you guys are inquiring, here's my process with the OVO's

Thursday: Raffle postponed

Friday: Raffle submitted for the store, Lost

Saturday: 12:00 pm PST, airballed until 12:20pm. Finally got through.

Saturday: CC was charged a few minutes after it closed

Saturday: SNKRS app said i got em at 12:39pm

Saturday: Status showed submitted

Sunday: Status showed submitted throughout the day

Sunday: Status changed to in progress at night on SNKRS and preparing to ship on NDC

Monday: Status was preparing to ship until around 9pm, status changed to shipped and received email confirmation

I was doing a rough count of those who received the shipping confirmation...definitely a significant difference from Saturday when everyone posted that they won a pair or two.

Apparently this is going on with the cements as well as the ASG foamposites so I doubt it's a raffle or SNKRS related issue. I think they just oversold. I did not encounter airballs with ASG foamposites.

Seems like anyone who got delayed email on ovos yesterday should be receiving shipping email today still waiting on mine[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Mine just shipped as well after receiving the delay email last night.  Good to see these actually shipping and not getting cancelled.

Still haven't gotten a damn delay email nor shipped email [emoji]128548[/emoji] Status still says In Progress on the app.. If my order gets cancelled I better win a raffle at my local mall for the Yeezys..

OVO store staff still in LA partying for the Grammys???

eyes.gif

Vacation is over back to work guys! geeezzz

Back
Top Bottom