Official OVO x JB Thread

What size do you have? 
nerd.gif
Hahaha no, I took an L like everyone else. I was speaking hypothetical if I actually had a chance to cop that size 14 from the OVO store and was selling.

If they are selling at $800

then they are buying under $600 i would guess.
Most likely, once hype has subsided, can be had for a better price than now, hype up, about a few months ago until recently on OVO site, the hotline bling hoodie was in stock FSR sitting, sold out as date became closer for these releasing.

Nice, I really would have liked to win these, besides the black and red 1's this was my most wanted SNKRS app entry.
Out of everything I would have loved to get the Black OVO 10s and Chicago 1s from the draw. I'm good on SNKRS when it's FCFS I managed to get FTB Kobe 1s and 2 pairs of Nike Air Trainer ATL for example, but i'm complete trash at raffle based systems.

Last edited:
Well if I'm lucky I can trade my wing 12s for the ovo 12s
I love Jordan 12's and really like both of those color ways so I wouldn't know whether to trade or keep if I was offered that.... can't lose but can't keep both

All of my apparel and slides just shipped wow! only one shirt stuck on preparing to ship

Ok this may sound crazy but it's true. B4 I went to sleep Tuesday night I heard this owl hooting outside, but it was really loud. Like so loud that I could tell it was close to my room. So I got out my bed, mind you all the lights were off and went to my window. I pulled the curtains back and peeked through the blinds trying to look to see if the owl was on the roof. I didn't see it. So I was about to get back in my bed when I heard it again. So I was like wth. I went back to the window and opened the blinds all the way. I looked all the way to the left as far as I could, and I see this HUGE white and grey owl staring right at me like it was watching me through the walls.

I was legit freaked out so I closed the blinds and the curtains and got right back in bed. It hooed a couple more times then stopped, so I checked again to see if it was still there but it left. 

P.S. Come to think of it now, maybe the owl came to tell me I was gonna cop the OVO's today [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ok this may sound crazy but it's true. B4 I went to sleep Tuesday night I heard this owl hooting outside, but it was really loud. Like so loud that I could tell it was close to my room. So I got out my bed, mind you all the lights were off and went to my window. I pulled the curtains back and peeked through the blinds trying to look to see if the owl was on the roof. I didn't see it. So I was about to get back in my bed when I heard it again. So I was like wth. I went back to the window and opened the blinds all the way. I looked all the way to the left as far as I could, and I see this HUGE white and grey owl staring right at me like it was watching me through the walls.

I was legit freaked out so I closed the blinds and the curtains and got right back in bed. It hooed a couple more times then stopped, so I checked again to see if it was still there but it left. 

P.S. Come to think of it now, maybe the owl came to tell me I was gonna cop the OVO's today [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lmao, dude you're crazy

Friend of mine just flipped his for $700. I did not think that these would net that much. Xs were (and still are) going for around $400. Crazy.

Will PSNY 12 DS be a good trade for these, but knowing these guys out here they will want me to add maybe $300-$400

Back
Top Bottom