Official OVO x JB Thread

I caved and paid resell. F it. I want em. Prices for a size 13 aren't gonna dip below what I paid. So might as well enjoy em and not waste time hunting down a ghost.

Tell you one thing these resellers are greedy as f. 4x Msrp for clicking a button at a different time
I have no problem paying $100 over retail on this but 4x are you freaking kidding me? I go with the PSNY a thousand times over this. They want 500 @ stock x for my size and I believe they are better materials at the end of the day in my opinion.

Its funny because folks kept saying that nike always did random times when they let the public get their shoes.

My girl has a guy friend that lives in chicago who posted that he got to the store at 12:10 to get his pair and they denied it..........he was PISSED, lmfao. Security had to remove him.
congrats. I took the L on the app and draw but my wife got me a pair on SNKRS. Must be a 314 luck thing.

I drowned my sorrows in white castle and Fried Rice off Lindell. 

I have no problem paying $100 over retail on this but 4x are you freaking kidding me? I go with the PSNY a thousand times over this. They want 500 @ stock x for my size and I believe they are better materials at the end of the day in my opinion.

A dude I was negotiating with on ebay wouldn't come down $10. I tried explaining that by doing so would save me $200 of import tax but he had none of it.

congrats. I took the L on the app and draw but my wife got me a pair on SNKRS. Must be a 314 luck thing.

I drowned my sorrows in white castle and Fried Rice off Lindell. 
LMFAO, I hope you didnt get chicken............cause thats cat. MEOOOWWW. HAHAHA

I caved and paid resell. F it. I want em. Prices for a size 13 aren't gonna dip below what I paid. So might as well enjoy em and not waste time hunting down a ghost.

If you don't mind letting me know what you paid?

I'm a size 13 and was thinking of using the tax return on a pair of these.

Just curious as to what I will have to shell out for a sz 13.

Incidentally, about 1-2 weeks away from receiving the refund.

If you don't mind letting me know what you paid?

I'm a size 13 and was thinking of using the tax return on a pair of these.

Just curious as to what I will have to shell out for a sz 13.

Incidentally, about 1-2 weeks away from receiving the refund.
I would like to know this as well size 13 is hard ti come by...:smh:

So as I said, I got the call from NYC oVo on Friday at 5:30pm. When I entered, I asked the dude how long I had to pick up, he said 48 hours (I thought that meant from Saturday). So I'm in Miami when they call me - the lady on the phone says you won, pickup by Sunday before 6pm. I explain to her that I thought I had until Monday. No. Can my sister pick them up? No. Ok cool. (No cost for me to change the flight). So I land back in NY 3pm Sunday. Head over to the flagship. Get to skip line if you're a raffle winner. So I go and give my ticket and ID - they go to the back and come back empty handed. "You sure you got a call??" At this point I'm like - don't do this. So I'm like yes. "A woman called me at 5:30 Friday." I show them the call log and the number - thank God I didn't clear that thang. So they go and find a woman..she's looking at the sheet that DID NOT have my name on it....."hmmm you said you were out of town?" "Yes. And you told me to be here before 6pm Sunday aaaand here I am." She's like, hold on. They all go in the back and come out with my size. Not sure what was happening back there but I'm happy to have my pair safe and sound.

Apologies for the essay. Shout out to all who copped.

So as I said, I got the call from NYC oVo on Friday at 5:30pm. When I entered, I asked the dude how long I had to pick up, he said 48 hours (I thought that meant from Saturday). So I'm in Miami when they call me - the lady on the phone says you won, pickup by Sunday before 6pm. I explain to her that I thought I had until Monday. No. Can my sister pick them up? No. Ok cool. (No cost for me to change the flight). So I land back in NY 3pm Sunday. Head over to the flagship. Get to skip line if you're a raffle winner. So I go and give my ticket and ID - they go to the back and come back empty handed. "You sure you got a call??" At this point I'm like - don't do this. So I'm like yes. "A woman called me at 5:30 Friday." I show them the call log and the number - thank God I didn't clear that thang. So they go and find a woman..she's looking at the sheet that DID NOT have my name on it....."hmmm you said you were out of town?" "Yes. And you told me to be here before 6pm Sunday aaaand here I am." She's like, hold on. They all go in the back and come out with my size. Not sure what was happening back there but I'm happy to have my pair safe and sound.

Boy.............I woulda tore that M F store apart, lmfao.

Last edited:

Damn they suck, trying to steal your pair, smh

lol what a heart attack

not sure why they even bother asking "you sure you got a call?" I mean as if you gonna say "oh nah you're right, I didn't get called haha, I was just trying my luck"

Back
Top Bottom