Official OVO x JB Thread

Whattt restock on BOTH OVO 10 AND 12!   JB scummy holding out on us as always.  
mean.gif

I'm in Canada and when we order from Nike, it gets shipped out from Europe so our pairs usually have those kinds of stickers as well

Those blues are dope. I wish JB did them as a retro + colorway. Ima try for them. Never tried for any of the OVO Jordan's. I'm sure mostly raffles and back doors. I just hope there is a store I can camp out at and just be FCFS

Those blues are dope. I wish JB did them as a retro + colorway. Ima try for them. Never tried for any of the OVO Jordan's. I'm sure mostly raffles and back doors. I just hope there is a store I can camp out at and just be FCFS

You and me both bro, whats good urb

Subbed for if Drake drops those sample 1s. I miss when Drake use to wear 1s all the time I still remember seeing him wear the anniversary 1s and when JB told him to stop wearing those custom 5s he use to wear.

Subbed for if Drake drops those sample 1s. I miss when Drake use to wear 1s all the time I still remember seeing him wear the anniversary 1s and when JB told him to stop wearing those custom 5s he use to wear.

They are fake

And jb never told him to stop wearing those 5s lol

Frustration over not being in NYC for wheat PSNY 12s (and stockx prices) have me contemplating copping some OVOs as a consolation prize..

Back
Top Bottom