Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Another great episode.
DUKE SILVER! 

"I love ya tunes man!" 
roll.gif

Louis CK freaking out... Andy being the music geninus...I hope my boy Tom gets to smash...

How Ann done hooked up with half her co-workers though? 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When Chris went up to Tom I thought he was going to hit him with the same stuff he told Leslie and Ben then I remembered that Ann doesnt work there, she works in the hospital.

She works part time at the department as a health coordinator or something like that.

Ben was Leslies superior that's why it was a problem.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Another great episode.
DUKE SILVER! 

"I love ya tunes man!" 
roll.gif

Louis CK freaking out... Andy being the music geninus...I hope my boy Tom gets to smash...

How Ann done hooked up with half her co-workers though? 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

When Chris went up to Tom I thought he was going to hit him with the same stuff he told Leslie and Ben then I remembered that Ann doesnt work there, she works in the hospital.
I don't know if i'm getting the continuity wrong, but I think she accepted a full-time job there AFTER the part-time offer.

"I dig your groovy tunes, man. Did you hear me? I said I dig your groovy tunes, man." 
laugh.gif

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

tumblr_lzj151rvzh1ro0cbpo1_500.gif

embarassed.gif

My only complaint was I don't quite get Tom and Ann. Don't get me wrong, I like them together because Rashida Jones is hilarious when she's annoyed.. but they haven't shown enough of the good reasons to be together. They agreed their fighting was dumb, which it was, but Tom needs to be more genuine (no pun intended) and Ann needs to relax.. at least a little bit so we can see why it might be working.

Other than that.. just awesome, as usual. I always like when the show will focus on Leslie's "do-it-all" attitude, especially when it's a problem. Ron getting to play foil to her as she tried to multitask was a great sight, Ron's joy at all the screwups was really funny.

Chris and Andy also got some nice moments. Andy gets to be the idiot manchild, but he has his moments of awareness and letting Chris play with Champion was a good move. Same with Chris.. I was annoyed at how "perfect" he was, and obviously that was part of his character, but it got a little too unbelievable for me. So seeing him get to bond with Champion and then telling Andy to sing to him, then using the dog whistle
roll.gif
was hilarious.

April getting to help out event though she claims she didn't want to was smart, her character has gotten more kind and considerate, while still keeping her edge.

Favorite moments... Tom's thread count issue (which I assume was taken directly from Aziz's standup), Andy's shock when Chris appeared "what the !+!% dude, where did you come from?", Ginuwine being Donna's cousin
roll.gif
, Ron's story about how he tried to keep both jobs and finish middle school
laugh.gif
, and a lot more.

I've mentioned the similarities between Pawnee and Springfield, and the sign store reminded me of that as well.. same with the lollipop being stuck to Leslie.. that could easily happen to Homer too.

I don't know who stole the show more between Tom and Ron.
Ann looked sooo good.
embarassed.gif
 Tom's reaction to her not knowing Ginuwine, and wanting to be called "Brown Gosling."
laugh.gif

Ron telling Leslie not to half *#* two things, and to whole *#* one thing.
laugh.gif
Andy being startled by Chris's sudden appearance.
laugh.gif

I loved this episode. 

I always think it's hilarious when they throw in someone dropping the F bomb randomly, they've done it a ton this year

you were right big J
laugh.gif
my bad

like you touched on, i dont get the Ann/Tom dynamic but i enjoy where its headed
laugh.gif

never heard of this show before, came in here thinking it was about like real "parks and recreation" like where u live, fun places to go, etc...

*takes late pass, walks away with head down*

that thread would be nice though....

That exchange between Ron and Donna was hilarious. 
laugh.gif

I continue to laugh at Tom's reaction to Ann not knowing who Ginuwine is, and his Oh-No-No list. 
roll.gif

I immediately rewound that line/look to the camera about 4 times.. I love her.
tumblr_lzyt44lime1ro85ylo1_250.gif
tumblr_lzyt44lime1ro85ylo2_250.gif

tumblr_lzyt44lime1ro85ylo3_250.gif
tumblr_lzyt44lime1ro85ylo4_250.gif

Last nights episode wasn't that funny, had some moments but it was more of a story builder.

- Loved when Ann threw April's book it waas such a "April move."
- Ron and April at the end
- LOL @ Tom's $600 Voss Water set

"I think Ben's already filling the Leslie void."

Donna is great.
laugh.gif

Last night's episode was okay. Couldn't believe Ann snatched and toss the book from April like that.
laugh.gif

Donna had the line too "Do I look like I drink water?" She's the best

Episode definitely set up some good story elements.. April getting more responsibility and Leslie's campaign taking a hit.

I loved the Pawnee quirk of putting their entire mouth on the water fountain
laugh.gif
and their immaturity turning into a giant water balloon fight (with Donna spraying Jerry)
laugh.gif

Ron to April "Nonsense. We're great friends" was perfect.

Does anyone remember if Andy was this dumb-funny in season one? I know he had a cast and his role was simply on the couch in April's home, but other than that. i don't really remember him being this funny until season two.

Back
Top Bottom