Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Ron Swanson is a god...just saying...

http://www.nbc.com/parks-...-the-government/1385205/

watch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@Mister Negative - Yeah,  I remember Andy living in the pit...But I don't remember anything prior to that. Haha.

NBC is known for making last second decisions on whether they’ll renew their shows. Parks and Recreation is planning ahead just in case after they just wrapped production on their fourth season finale by filming two different endings.

The network normally waits until after the May sweeps to see how well a show is doing and how much potential it has for the next season. It’s no secret that NBC’s Thursday night lineup hasn’t been ratings gold in recent years, but Parks has received Emmy nominations and has a strong fan base.

Both endings wrap up a season-long arc dealing with Leslie Knope’s (Amy Poehler) campaign to be on the city council. In one of the endings she’ll win election and in the other she will walk away with a loser. It isn’t clear which ending will air, but it certainly makes things interesting.

Watch Parks and Recreation on Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. on NBC.

Tonight's Parks and Recreation is the last one till April!! - Nick Offerman aka Ron Swanson wrote it

"we'll let you pay for your own food.......... because of equality"�
roll.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
linda

deleted scenes

indifferent.gif
6 week hiatus

Episode was good, as it always is.

Ron eating 3 steaks and then wanting to go for omelettes lol.

Really good episode.
Tom being thankful that Ann believed him when he said he was joking about going skinny dipping.
laugh.gif

Andy coming to the realization that it was Ron himself who gave him the advise he suggested to Ron.
laugh.gif

I'm deeply saddened by the hiatus.
frown.gif

does anyone remember the exact season and episode when they pretend to be nations and Andy gets lions? I thought that one was funny but only saw that small bit.

Originally Posted by M4rioL

does anyone remember the exact season and episode when they pretend to be nations and Andy gets lions? I thought that one was funny but only saw that small bit.

Season 4, Episode 7: The Treaty

Pretty good episode, as usual.

Chris is obviously heading towards some sort of breakdown, his luck hasn't improved so far. It was great to see Ron bust out the Tiger Woods polo again and he wanted after-dinner omelets after his 3rd steak
laugh.gif

Yet again, Donna is the best. Canceling a bath with a fireman to watch Jerry stuff and lick envelopes
roll.gif

Feels like it's been a long time, but I'm glad it's finally back. I need that Ron Swanson mug though 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I loved tonight's episode. Tons of hilarious moments/lines, and we got a nice character/story development for Leslie, April, and Chris.

Chris and Ron continue to be a great pairing. I did get tired of Chris' eternal optimism.. but I think I want that back soon because he's going to really hit rock bottom soon. It's good to see Ron make the effort to be a friend to Chris, and seeing Chris drink with Ron was good. This was a good episode for Ron's "do nothing" philosophy and Chris' over-eager and spiritual methods meeting, clashing, and working with one another.

Leslie kind of screwed up by thinking of the Parks department rather than her campaign, so figuring out a plan to help everyone and take a slight hit on her campaign was a really great idea. I'm really looking forward to the debate. Plus the hilarious scenes of adopting all of the pets. Andy trying to get them to play poker, a pig, Tom standing outside the whole time
laugh.gif

April's story was probably my favorite. I'm really pleased (and a little surprised) at how well April's character development has been over the years. From her complete disinterest in doing anything for the department, to planning and executing an entire event, she's come a long way. And then her frustration and anger when the adoption event isn't a success, Aubrey Plaza did a great job this episode. Tom helping cheer her up (and giving her the tablet too
laugh.gif
) was a nice scene for the two of them.

And of course.. this episode was hilarious.
- Tom had the line of the night for me with his signature drink "Jay-Zima. We bought a bunch of Zima when the factory closed down"
roll.gif
That's probably because I have a bizarre interest in Zima and the comedic obscurity of it.. but unfortunately a lot of people nowadays have no idea what it is.
- April's best line "They should be rewarded for not being people. I hate people"
laugh.gif

- Donna's best moments were faking the animal bios.. "This cat was in Boogie Nights?!?"

So glad this show is back.

another great episode, the most consistent show on t.v. sooo happy it's back.

Loved the end to the episode with Ron and April.

April talking to the dog "They should be rewarded for not being people. I hate people" - LOL

Donna's major smile when Chris found out the cat was in Boogie Nights...April ordering Jerry to clean all the poop in the cages

Back
Top Bottom