OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Hi guys
Need a quick help
How do these fit for wide flat feet? Normal size or size up? I cant try them on. All local spots sold out.

from experience and i have wide/flat feet it depends on what ewings ur getting my focus's and hi's are half a size up and guards coz of less padding is tts
Hi guys
Need a quick help
How do these fit for wide flat feet? Normal size or size up? I cant try them on. All local spots sold out.

Thank you.
Im looking to pick up a pair of 33 hi
Would they still fit tight on wide feet after paddings broken in?

The black and blue ones that he wore against the Bulls. I saw them on eBay, but they were something like $170.

Can someone tell me if these"vintage" Ewing are real or fake...?

Didn't those just release ? I'm pretty sure those are the ones Ewing wore before he went off and started his own brand, there was even a poster of him sitting on NY with them on if I'm correct. Dope shoe nonetheless.

When I bought them on ebay they said vintage knicks ewings but when I try to research them, I find nothing. Bought them for someone, hoping I didn't get sold out! They are a pretty sweet kick and the leather makes them seem vintage unlike the re-release of the Jordan's..

All I see is pics with the blue sole..don't know anything about the ones I bought with the orange sole...ugh!! Help.
I'm pretty sure the top ones are the attitude hi while the bottom ones are the metro attitude hi. The ones that ewing wore are the attitude hi's not the metros (ones you have) they're not fake though, 100% authentic as far as colorway and model go so I wouldn't worry if I were you, still a dope shoe.

What's up guys... I just got into Ewings and ordered the white/blue 33 hi and now I'm looking for the white/gum in size 11... Can't seem to find them new anywhere... If anybody could please lead me to a site that has them it would be much appreciated

What's up guys... I just got into Ewings and ordered the white/blue 33 hi and now I'm looking for the white/gum in size 11... Can't seem to find them new anywhere... If anybody could please lead me to a site that has them it would be much appreciated
http://www.soleheaven.com/Ewing-Athletic/Trainers/1747/Ewing-Athletic-33Hi

The conversion rate is .605 (divide their price by .605 to get price in USD)

Edit: Nvm, sorry man, didnt check the sizes. They have 10.5 but not 11.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking though... I grabbed the white/blue from there, but still on the hunt for the white/gum
Ewing Athletics website has a listing of all their retail locations. It might take a little while, but you could go to the website of each one, search for Ewing and see what comes up.

I have a brand-new, completely deadstock pair of the 33 Hi in the Knicks colorway, size 12.  Apparently this is a tough size and color to find for a reasonable price.  If anyone's interested, let me know.

I have a brand-new, completely deadstock pair of the 33 Hi in the Knicks colorway, size 12.  Apparently this is a tough size and color to find for a reasonable price.  If anyone's interested, let me know.
Soleheaven has a full size run of Knick 33hi. Free global shipping right now too.

Back
Top Bottom