OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
latest colorways, Black suede is :smokin

Soleheaven has a full size run of Knick 33hi. Free global shipping right now too.

But make sure you get the right size because the return shipping is over $100... I just got the white/blue Ewing 33 hi in size 11 but it's too small and If anybody wants them pm me

If I didn't have the Black/White Ewing Guard's I'd definitely get those 33 Hi's. Can't wait to see what the next model they release is.

Black suede up on livestock right now for 150. I'm waiting to see if these go on sale like all the rest.

US shops will have them started early next week we got word they are shipping tomrw to us , if you rin the us save that overseas shipping if you can !

I wear a 12 in most shoes but I hear these run small. I'm tempted to get that 13.

I wear a 12 in most shoes but I hear these run small. I'm tempted to get that 13.
I wouldn't say small at all, I'm an 11.5, sadly I wouldn't be able to make the call cause they don't make 11.5's, at least I haven't seen a pair and when I went for an 11 which usually fits me in Js, I had to immediately return them and go for a 12 that fits perfectly. That was in the black/white Guards which are basically these 33 Hi's in mid form.

Hey guys, do you know if the old school models like the Rogue II:

Will ever be re released ?

Last edited:
Got that pair for display (DS but soles have cracked) and I would love to have a wearable pair.

Back
Top Bottom