OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Obviously. I can read.

Or I said it because it seemed like he took it seriously, to which he took personally. You're caring too much about something small and non-important. Stop acting like a girl.

Typical lame trolling on NT. Dude just spent this entire back and forth validating my initial point

104.50 shipped thanks to ebay :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Will post pics once these bad boys are in my hand. Gotta cop some dark denim to make them pop though, and in Texas I only got about 2 more weeks before jeans are obsolete :lol: :lol:

Now next month I'll def cop Black Center Hi's....

**FYI if you didn't know Ubiq carries Ewings and Idk if it's just for right now or always but standard shipping is free.

Last edited:

104.50 shipped thanks to ebay :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Will post pics once these bad boys are in my hand. Gotta cop some dark denim to make them pop though, and in Texas I only got about 2 more weeks before jeans are obsolete :lol: :lol:

Now next month I'll def cop Black Center Hi's....

**FYI if you didn't know Ubiq carries Ewings and Idk if it's just for right now or always but standard shipping is free.
could have got these cheaper.

Im READY FOR THE CONCEPT HIs to drop man! The OG black with white/orange accent and all reds with black strap

I'm really starting to think Ewing is trolling us with these restocks haha. Awesome for the folks that missed out the 1st time.

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom