OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Am I only that notices that after you wear your 33his and guards over 5 times, the toebox goes down a little. I just definitely feel and see the OG shape of the toebox IMO. It molds well to your foot after awhile

Am I only that notices that after you wear your 33his and guards over 5 times, the toebox goes down a little. I just definitely feel and see the OG shape of the toebox IMO. It molds well to your foot after awhile
The whole shoe just fits awesome after a few wears, that's why I tell people with the 33his go true to size, as for the guards they definitely run small.

Wish I had copped more Focus shoes, they're so clean.

Wish they'd restock the orange.

Eh, I think that'd be pretty weak after they were originally touted as a NYC/one time only release. I hear you though.
I understand that but a fan appreciation drop would be suffice, most of us in here have purchased near to all the ewings and I've practically chosen ewings over jordan releases. Matter of fact I'm going to contact ewing directly and argue this case, our loyalty should be rewarded.

No focus lol
 I understand that but a fan appreciation drop would be suffice, most of us in here have purchased near to all the ewings and I've practically chosen ewings over jordan releases. Matter of fact I'm going to contact ewing directly and argue this case, our loyalty should be rewarded.
Word! I haven't purchased all, but I purchased enough. The ones I didn't cop, weren't Black and the Black ones, everybody has.

You're right, I tend to forget this is a pretty niche brand, and it would be cool if they went out of their way to show appreciation for loyal customers. I just think a new colorway altogether would be better, they could even set up some email list so preferred buyers would have first dibs.

You can sign up on their homepage for their email list, and they have restocked alot of the in demand OG 33 HI colors lately with the email list customers getting first notice

Last edited:
idk why I'm just now finding out about this thread.....

anyways, my contribution (sorry for the crappy pic) But man I love these. Was shocked at how much love I got when I wore them out the first time :lol:

Still will acquire White Gum Bottoms and Black Center Hi 33s. I wanted the Black 33 Hi's but I'm good since I already have purple ones. Been in love with Ewings since my cousin had them back in the 90s... and I didn't :smh: Uber excited they retro'd these.

anyways, my contribution (sorry for the crappy pic) But man I love these. Was shocked at how much love I got when I wore them out the first time :lol:

Still will acquire White Gum Bottoms and Black Center Hi 33s. I wanted the Black 33 Hi's but I'm good since I already have purple ones. Been in love with Ewings since my cousin had them back in the 90s... and I didn't :smh: Uber excited they retro'd these.
Welcome lol. This is one of the nicer threads, everyone helps out each other and there's near to no bickering. Been so many discounts recently I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick up a few of the older models on the low.

anyways, my contribution (sorry for the crappy pic) But man I love these. Was shocked at how much love I got when I wore them out the first time
laugh.gif

Still will acquire White Gum Bottoms and Black Center Hi 33s. I wanted the Black 33 Hi's but I'm good since I already have purple ones. Been in love with Ewings since my cousin had them back in the 90s... and I didn't
mean.gif
Uber excited they retro'd these.
You're a girl?

Side Note: Emailed Ewing about re-releasing Focus.... Said they sold out and won't release anymore -_________-

Back
Top Bottom