OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
The "whiteouts" and Draft Lottery joints drop 6/5 if y'all looking, Drafts are clean in hand

Last edited:
e2KJXg3.png

These joints are hard

Last edited:
Thank you, these are :pimp: Thinking about picking up a pair for myself. Repped again :smokin

Last edited:
Thinking of getting the 33 Hi, and was wondering whats the general consensus on the sizing, TTS or down size on these? I usually wear 10.5 nikes. They look kinda huge.

+repped. Thanks

Anybody know where I can get a good deal for a new red 33 hi?

I've checked ebay and they are selling for $120, was wondering if there's any other spots that offer a better deal.

Last edited:
The EWING TRY OUT is one of those Ewing models that I also feel should get the retro treatment. Maybe one day real soon we'll see it come back out again in the streets. I really hope so cause I think its a real sick model!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
^That does looks good. I noticed the Ewing Extreme is kind of a rip off of Jordan 6 lol So I saw a bunch of youtube vid that says the QC on Ewings are really bad. Like theres paint blotch, glue marks etc on the Ewing hi 33. Any of you experience similar stuffs? I think Im going to pul the trigger on one on eBay.

The EWING TRY OUT is one of those Ewing models that I also feel should get the retro treatment. Maybe one day real soon we'll see it come back out again in the streets. I really hope so cause I think its a real sick model! 8)

Those are nice.

Whats the word on these? I've never purchased a Ewing before but plan on making these my first.

Just got the red 33 Hi from eBay seller 82 savoy. Are they legit? Anyone dealt with them before, and there's no knock off Ewings out there rite lol.

I know I'm late on these but I got my 1st pair of Ewings today. Overall they're really nice, I'm impressed with the details and the quality.

Back
Top Bottom