OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
This is another one of Ewings hidden gems that in my opinion should retro the Ewing Boomer Mid in the Indigo Black Colorway. It's self explanatory!
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Ewing Image Player Exclusive Sample with VENT Technology

I tell you there's so many other dope Ewing sneaker models that Ewing Athletics could also decide to bring back and keep on demonstrating to the world more of that real sneaker heat!

Last edited:
Here goes some more dope 'EWING MADNESS' cause I freaking love his shoes!
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Empire Hi

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Focus

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Concept

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Eclipse USA PE

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Image

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Domain Hi

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Focus

Last edited:
@lildwell For real thanks again for your comment. That dope compliment goes right back at you brother, peace!

Last edited:
@lildwell For real thanks again for your comment. That dope compliment goes right back at you brother, peace!

That's a fitting pic you posted kackarot. I emailed Ewing Athletics on their website to bring back the Empire HI and the Extreme HI. Maybe if enough of us hot thembup they might do it. Just a thought

That's a fitting pic you posted kackarot. I emailed Ewing Athletics on their website to bring back the Empire HI and the Extreme HI. Maybe if enough of us hot thembup they might do it. Just a thought
COOL! Man Ewing Athletics needs to retro basically everything in their back catalogs or at least what I post here cause I think the Ewing models that I post here are timeless.

Last edited:
I wore a pair of my Ewings to my older brother's house yesterday.. his first comment was "Oh my god, are those Patrick Ewing sneakers.. I think I had a pair just like that"

It was funny to see him so excited. I never thought about it, but I might have to buy him a pair as a throwback to his younger days.

I wore a pair of my Ewings to my older brother's house yesterday.. his first comment was "Oh my god, are those Patrick Ewing sneakers.. I think I had a pair just like that"

It was funny to see him so excited. I never thought about it, but I might have to buy him a pair as a throwback to his younger days.
That's what's up!

Patrick Ewing in the Behind the Scenes of Space Jam wears the Ewing Empire Hi in the White, Blue & Orange Colorway!

The 'EWING MADNESS' Continues... 
nerd.gif

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Domain Hi 

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Concept 

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Eclipse USA PE 

EWING ATHLETICS MEETS ART:

Ewing 33 Hi by Unknown Artist

Ewing Focus by French Graffiti Artist Karim Le H

'Superunknown' Justin Ridler x Mark Vassallo Fashion featuring the Ewing 33 Hi...

Burberry jacket, Romance Was Born headpiece, Culture Kings hat, Christian Louboutin heel, Ewing 33 Hi, Ryan Storer earcuff (on sneaker), Alexandra Blak black cuffs, Dinosaur Designs gold cuffs

Back
Top Bottom