OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Nengo Flow was spotted last night Feb. 6 rocking the Ewing Rogue Blazing Yellow/Red/Black Colorway at LEVEL Nightclub in Biloxi, Mississippi while he was performing live...

Nengo Flow rocking the Ewing CONCEPT in the OG colorway of White/Black/Castlerock

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Image in the White, Blue & Orange Colorway

Last edited:
Ewing Athletics should come out with the Ewing 33 HI, Ewing Focus & Ewing Rogue in a White & Pink Colorway but in that light pink or the Ewing 33 HI in all Pink with some hints of White. If this was to happen it would be bananas. The Pink Panther was a dude and he represented. Remember Zack Morris, Will Smith, Cam'ron they all rocked Pink. Pink will always be dope get with the Wave, Real Men Wear Pink!

Another dope pic of Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Image in the Black, Blue & Orange Colorway + a close up pic of the Ewing Image Black, Blue & Orange Colorway...

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Ewing Knowledge + BONUS SURPRISE: The Ewing Trey, I would have to say is by far the rarest Ewing. Not a lot of people know about it or have heard of the model or even seen pictures of the very rare Ewing model. It kind of reminds me of the Nike Air Max2 CB '94. The Ewing Trey it's not on my list of my favorite Ewings, but still I just wanted to share this with the Ewing sneaker fans.

BONUS SURPRISE: Click the link below and you'll see a pic of this very rare Ewing sneaker model!

Last edited:
Dope model. Speaking of models. .wonder which they'll bring out next..?
I really wish I knew,  personally I'm hoping they'll decide to retro next the Ewing Image, Ewing Empire Hi in the Black, Blue & Orange Colorway or the Ewing Domain Hi. Anyone of these models would be just fine with me or even better retro all of them at the same time. But I doubt it, hopefully we'll see at least one of these dope models come out.

Last edited:
Yea they're def needed...waterproof as well
pimp.gif
Just now looking at this thread... Is this colorway out? If so anybody know where I can cop them? Shoe would go good at one of my fraternity events. Definitely know more Iotas that would snatch these up because of the colors.

Edit: Saw these joints below for the first time a few days ago at my local Jimmy Jazz for like $76. Almost snatched them up just because of the gum bottom. Could see myself getting them in the future for that price.

Last edited:
People may have gotten all crazy for the release of the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost, but me personally I'm more excited to see the release of the Ewing Image. Why? because if you put both of them the Ewing Image vs. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost in a scale and weigh them to which has more history the Ewing Image has more weight. There's no competition it just has too much history. Patrick Ewing wore them in the 1994 playoffs and he went all the way to the finals with those exact same sneakers to face off agaisnt the Houston Rockets. He also wore them in the 1995 NBA All-Star Game. We could also add on to this the other two colorways of the Ewing Image that Patrick Ewing also wore. So that's why it wins. The EWING IMAGE takes it, there's just too much history/weight to compete agaisnt with!! The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost could be Sold Out everywhere it doesn't matter to me. Plus of course they are gonna sell out cause of the hypebeast and resellers. I could say there's a few people who genuinely like the Yeezy 350 Boost sneaker and go out and buy it cause they just like it, but the majority of people who purchase them are just hypebeast and resellers. Now if you're like me and really passionate about the real sneaker culture, without a doubt I know you'll appreciate a real dope looking sneaker with a lot history behind it and you'll choose the Image any day over the Yeezy 350 Boost.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Can someone help me identify a model? I had them in 5th grade (1992 ish) and it had a 3D basketball on the side... On the ankle. It stuck out similar to how the reebok pump ball looks on the tongue. But it was on the ankle

Can someone help me identify a model? I had them in 5th grade (1992 ish) and it had a 3D basketball on the side... On the ankle. It stuck out similar to how the reebok pump ball looks on the tongue. But it was on the ankle
Click the link down below, maybe that's the shoe you're talking about. Just a heads up if it is, the name says Ewing Phoenix ''33'' I doubt that's the name cause if I'm not mistaken Phoenix was one of the companies that used to produce the Ewing shoes. When you get there just scroll down and you'll see if that's the shoe, peace.

http://www.kicks-box.com/museum/3220-ewing-athletics-phoenix-1993.html

Click the link down below, maybe that's the shoe you're talking about. Just a heads up if it is, the name says Ewing Phoenix ''33'' I doubt that's the name cause if I'm not mistaken Phoenix was one of the companies that used to produce the Ewing shoes. When you get there just scroll down and you'll see if that's the shoe, peace.

http://www.kicks-box.com/museum/3220-ewing-athletics-phoenix-1993.html
Yep! Thats exactly it. The kids size had a 3d ball where the mens was flat. This is why I love NT. Thanks C Flyness!

There's this guy I'm not gonna name him cause that's promoting his name. I'm just going to put his initials from the name he uses D.P. Well D.P. claims that Ewing was never hot, that people are misinformed blah blah. Well, the one who is misinformed it's really him. Plus I feel he's a hater, the crazy thing he's from NY. He once said on a sneaker blog that nobody back in the days rocked Ewings. Now that's a lie cause rappers from all over rocked Ewings. Guru, Run DMC, Kris Kross, 2Pac, Uncle Luke etc. To say this and he's more older than that makes him look like an imposter in the sneaker culture. Don't spit fake knowledge, spit the real. That's what I live by. Ewing Athletics has their spot in the sneaker world cause they've been featured in those museum exhibits of ''The Rise of Sneaker Culture''. So that should tell you something if you have any doubts of this brand being official. Not every old head is real and could even come with some made up stuff. My advice is do your research, don't believe every old head who claims to have a lot of knowledge in this cause they could just be acting. D. P. wants to act like he's some kind of ''Sneaker Historian'', when he's really not. 

Here's Raekwon mentioning Ewings in his song ''Sneakers''

Last edited:
I think Ewing Athletics should come out with a book. A book that tell us how this idea came about of him wanting to have his own sneaker company. Put on there his 1st shoe ever made to the his last Ewing shoe. Have a description about each shoe and who was the mind behind the design of each shoe. Pictures of Rappers from back in the days wearing Ewings etc.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom