OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Hey guys quick question, is a UK 8.5 a US 9.5? Check the boxes for your 33 hi's for me please, I'm about to order some 33 hi's from a UK website..

Hey guys quick question, is a UK 8.5 a US 9.5? Check the boxes for your 33 hi's for me please, I'm about to order some 33 hi's from a UK website..
I'm from the UK, 8.5 is a US 9.5 unless they're Adidas which is only a half size difference from American sizes. Always add a size when you're ordering from the UK.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the new Guards on yet?  Any word if their sizing is more in line with the 33 Hi or the Focus?

Just scooped a pair of G-Towns off the bay for the low. I think I'll take my chances on doing the same on the whites. ...I'm getting sucked into to the complete the entire collection mentality.

Aww crap forgot the white gums were dropping this weekend. If anyone could point me towards a 12? Ima run around tmrw but a good look would be appreciated.

Aww crap forgot the white gums were dropping this weekend. If anyone could point me towards a 12? Ima run around tmrw but a good look would be appreciated.
westnyc.com has a 13. Id check all of the websites like extrabutter etc. to see if any have a 12. Not a lot of hype behind those, u should find a pair at or around retail will little effort

I need these in a 12 also anyone have a link to any stores? I tried around and didn't find any luck :S

My White/Gums Came In Yesterday :smokin

Got my white/gums in today and dear lord are these things huge :lol:

I expected it but still :lol:

Thrilled to finally have a pair after missing out on all the other releases and I've always liked white/gum. Can't wait to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom