[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

Could Iggy have had a more perfect postseason? It sucks if that's his swan song because now I'll actually really miss him. At this point I think we would be better off keeping him and somehow trying to make a run for Eric Gordon. Amnesty Brand, Lou will be gone (draft Waiters as his replacement) and maybe tell Turner to lose a little weight in the offseason. He needs to get more explosive for him to really be effective. Having Iggy makes me feel comfortable every time we go up against a Pierce or Bron because I know we have a guy that's respected around the league to guard them. Not having that could really hurt our great defense that allowed us to make it this far. So it would have to take a real good offer for me to wanna give him up this summer.

Thread so old i posted in here using my old screen name (Caerus) :lol:

Only used it when meth banned my current one :frown:

Last edited:
Thread so old i posted in here using my old screen name (Caerus) :lol:

Only used it when meth banned my current one :frown:

Yea I remembered the Sixers having a thread and decided to look for it. I figured if all these random teams like the TWolves gotta thread then why wouldnt we have one lol. We should just keep & use this one but I dont think our fanbase is big enough on NT :/

My heart is still with the Sixers, but I don't particularly really like anybody on the team except Jrue and Lou. I need to see some changes made unless we wanna be a 6-8 seed like we've been for the past 5-6 years for ANOTHER 5-6 years.

Well I'm glad these days aren't still here :lol:

My heart is still with the Sixers, but I don't particularly really like anybody on the team except Jrue and Lou. I need to see some changes made unless we wanna be a 6-8 seed like we've been for the past 5-6 years for ANOTHER 5-6 years.

Well I'm glad these days aren't still here :lol:

:pimp:

Remember when we both wanted to draft austin rivers? :rofl:

Gross

Yall wanted Austin Rivers?! :x
I never believed in that overhyped bum. I dont even remember who I wanted from that draft tho lol

I want either a Pierre Jackson or McDaniels one if theyre good lol. I still wanna red Tony Wroten one lol. Speaking of jerseys I still gotta blue Jrue Holiday jersey with the tags on it
mean.gif
yea it kinda sucks to buy a 76ers jersey cuz you dont know whos gonna be there... anyone else disappointed in their #3 & #10 picks? cuz i know i am, im tryin to look on the positive side of things but i dunno

Smh that notion just started last year with the Jrue Holiday trade. All the trades from years before and even currently you coulda seen coming a long time before they ever happened. Jrue & Vuc were the only players whos trades caught me off guard. I understood both of them in due time the same way I understood our picks in this years draft. Another tank season here we come lol

I reupped my season tickets too SMH, in hoping we were gonna land wiggins or parker pre embiid injury. Gonna be donating alot of games this year again.

Baby steps guys...baby steps :lol:

On a more serious note, I was disappointed with the Embiid pick but after seeing how Noel can absolutely play the PF, I am hopeful that they will form a solid front court.

I have no clue how Saric will fit into this lineup though. I guess that's a problem we won't have to worry about at the moment.

I get so hype every time I watch some Saric highlights :pimp:

Just watch the dude play....he can definitely play the 3. Hell he pushes the ball up the court and makes passes like a point guard. I have no worries about him fitting in anywhere on the court.

Back
Top Bottom