[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO at I gotta go eat a cheesesteak now hahahahaha. I understand yall Bulls fans are mad n all wit Rose n Noah going out but hey at least now yall know how Philadelphia feels about their sports teams year in & year out who always have a chance to win n come up small dues to similiar circumstances or just not executing. But Bulls fans at least yall had Jordan n them 6 championships he brought yall lol......GO SIXERS!!!!!!! Lol

Good series Bulls' fans. Ya'll played tough. I can't lie though, losing Derrick and Noah really messed up your chances. I'm just glad we got by. I hope we get our shooting eye back against Boston....that wont be easy either. I gotta go eat a cheese steak now. Bye

k bye

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Good series Bulls' fans. Ya'll played tough. I can't lie though, losing Derrick and Noah really messed up your chances. I'm just glad we got by. I hope we get our shooting eye back against Boston....that wont be easy either. I gotta go eat a cheese steak now. Bye

k bye

Classy guy right here.

Thanks fellas. Now that is class rght there
pimp.gif

Dudes always gotta throw salt when a Philly team wins lol...it's all good though. It was a good series...hope Rose comes back next year at full strength.

wowww...chance at making a statement and we GIVE UP THE GAME....

no words....just stupid plays stupid players stupid #$%# everywhere

andre thinkin he's jesus

lou f'n everything up

jrue missing

poor coaching

i don't think boston's gonna play like they did tonight...with that said, there goes our chances at an upset....i'm absolutely disgusted

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUTTTT AYYYYYYEEE !!!

I'LL TAKE IT....THAT *@*% WAS SO UGLY, BUT A WIN'S A WIN

LAVOY....ET WITH THE CLUTCH....I liked the D by jrue and Andre
also...i think we won't be seeing Hawes too much any more 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gonna be a Red Out in Philly tonight. Can't wait to get there. Anyone else going to the game?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Gonna be a Red Out in Philly tonight. Can't wait to get there. Anyone else going to the game?

Yessir, going to my first Playoff game with my dad and brother. Super hype
Do you know if they will be handing out t-shirts tonight?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Yessir, going to my first Playoff game with my dad and brother. Super hype
Do you know if they will be handing out t-shirts tonight?
ed6aa07e9de911e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

and towels

c263014a9d2c11e1be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

Unfortunately not but I will be there Friday night. If the Sixers win tonight then the series is bacially over because I have never been to a Sixers game they have lost and Boston isn't capable of winning 3 straight games against us.

What a season
laugh.gif
....think about it though....Game 7 loss vs. a Miami Heat sweep....i think the game 7 loss will hopefully make us more hungry and give us confidence as a squad...can you believe philly fans wanted us to tank and miss the playoffs? Just think of how much we grew this postseason....i loved it....a lot of great memories made...i saved a bunch of videos ....on to the offseason

Man all I know if that Hawes and Meeks are still Sixers by next season...Thorn is gonna catch a Rock Bottom.

Should probably get rid of Brand too...though I still like Brand.

Brand's done, Hawes out, Iguodala gotta be traded (at least he's rumored, but it gotta be time), and i think Lou is a free agent? I'm not too good with all these moves/contract stuff so yall help me out with that
laugh.gif

We gotta keep Jrue, Lavoy, ET, Thad...that's the group i believe in....i just hope we make some interesting moves this offseason
edit: and yeah...oh my god...i still believe ET is that dude....we seen flashes of it during the regular season.....but i think at best he's a good "support" (help me out w word) player....he needs to work on that jump shot...if he has that, then he could combine that with his ability to drive to the rim

I tip my hat to the Sixers on an amazing season. A lot of people counted them out of the playoffs before the season even started and nobody expected them to make it this far. Sure we had a couple of lucky breaks, but we still managed to exceed people's expectations.
We have certainly grown in this playoff series by getting more to the line and finishing games. Iggy proved that he can be a leader on the court and hit big shots. Holiday is is just 21
eek.gif
 and has lots of potential to grow. Turner has shown that he has the confidence to be that go to guy when needed, he just needs to improve his horrible jumpshot and he will be alright. His rebounding was impeccable this series, I was a bit surprised by that. Brand is a good floor leader, but is too expensive for the level of productivity he brings. If we can get a decent 2 via free agency (Maybe make a run for Courtney Lee) or a trade, I think we will be in very good shape for next year.

I am excited to see the growth of this Sixers team as well as the Pacers as they are both the teams to look out for in the future. 
pimp.gif

Vucevic needs to get some more shine next season..he's shown quite a few times that he can be a solid big.

I agree. He will definitely be taking minutes away from Brand.

Back
Top Bottom