Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Love this post! Such great stuff and so glad people are doing that flickr thing. Gives a great insite on the photo.
I woudl critique more but work makes it hard and I have no internet. Give it a month when i move out and I'll contribute a lot more.

And you....seriously.......how do you do that pic that Dunks and Rice did up above?

And dope pic AJ4life. I swear, you can't really snap that dome roof wrong........

Couple portraits of my daughter...

2310556041_d799b0d983.jpg

2311366274_46d17459f2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

And you....seriously.......how do you do that pic that Dunks and Rice did up above?

long shutter, a dark place, and a light of some sort..
2296156744_748e72df38.jpg

i just ordered a 50mm 1.8, anybody have it? from the reviews its a decent lens for the price.

havent used my camera in a while, havent gone no where that doesnt involve getting drunk.

Originally Posted by Seattle206

i just ordered a 50mm 1.8, anybody have it? from the reviews its a decent lens for the price.

havent used my camera in a while, havent gone no where that doesnt involve getting drunk.

I've been meaning to pick one up also. I've heard nothing but good things about it, especially for you guys that can Autofocus with it
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Got the website up for my latest major series.

www.thesneakerheads.com

Clearly it'll get updated and have significant amout of depth to it at somepoint but it now exists... feel free link it etc. and let me know if you do linkit and or blog it and I can possibly put up a link back when the site itself gets build in full.

Just returned from B&H, copped the sd1000 for $165 and an impact 22' reflector (anybody know how to close this damn thing?)

great lens. feels pretty darn cheap (for canon... dont kow how it fels for nikon) but in the end it gives great, sharp results.

it can't be beat in price either... around 80-90 bucks.

this pic was taken with my 50mm

2297550692_04d6791695_o.jpg

newer pics

2311765096_cf33c6fee6_o.jpg

2310955513_b01c5a27bf_o.jpg

this pic was also taken with the 50mm

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT
Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm

2310956479_48626423d5_o.jpg

typs S, do you use flash for your cat pic? is your pictures are very sharp, is the 50mm your using the 1.4 or 1.8?

Originally Posted by M Eazy724

Good stuff guys. Mine for the day:

D40, nifty fifty, hdr

How's the manual focusing with the Nifty fifty. haha

Difficult?

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by M Eazy724

Good stuff guys. Mine for the day:

D40, nifty fifty, hdr

How's the manual focusing with the Nifty fifty. haha

Difficult?
If the subject is still then no problem. Otherwise, it's pretty cumbersome. Thinking of moving on to a D80 since Nikon refuses to make an af-sprime. The sigma 30mm is kinda pricey too.

Back
Top Bottom