Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

I agree the pic would be nicer without the sign bright green.^

I was wondering if anyone had any simple tips on how to improve the composition of a pic like this? Is there anyone tricks anyone knows on how to make theiteam more appealing or stand out more? Thanks in advace for the help everyone.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

I agree the pic would be nicer without the sign bright green.^

I was wondering if anyone had any simple tips on how to improve the composition of a pic like this? Is there anyone tricks anyone knows on how to make the iteam more appealing or stand out more? Thanks in advace for the help everyone.

What do you mean? Make them a better focus in the pic?

I mean any tricks to making them distingushed from pictures similar to that. How can I make it more of an art photo than a snapshot?

any tips on how to make images like this... any better? this is my first time taking a picture like this...
xkwsox.jpg

ian, looks like the pic is outta focus. was it set on manual?

here are some shots i did tonight on queen anne hill.

first pano. note the airplane by the space needle. planes kept flying over the skyline.

2441914941_9ebf33aa19_o.jpg

second is a four picture pano.

2441917603_6ff953d04f_b.jpg

^^^^^That is awesome. Sometimes it just sucks that you can't make the pic larger on screen and display it without scrolling over to the side. Those are oneof those things that are better printed then displayed on a computer.....

^^ damn, that's a very nice picture of the city's skyline.
pimp.gif

i would love to have something like that blown up as a wallpaper for my room. too bad that couldn't have been the bay area
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

eqvzv5.jpg

What's this place called? And the name of the building?

Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto. The building behind it is the Old City Hall. In the winter time, they freeze that water up and turn it into a iceskating ring... without the plants in the middle.

^airjordanjack

If you want to keep a small depth of field, I would focus on the "Jordan" instead of the toe, because that's what they are. But instead of that,I would rather use a smaller f-stop, probably around f/5.6 to like f/8, to get the whole shoe in focus.

^^great shots Dunks r nice.. lovin' the last two.. hope to take my lady up there and surprise her w/ that amazing view on our next anniversary
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom