Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^
laugh.gif
It's all jokes man. Just trying to have fun on a slow summer night. I don't have anything against you or Shortypop. I will though keep on PSingstuff that has potential for comedy though.

thanks for the compliment dude..yah i know what ur sayin, i didnt have a tripod when i took that pic, the only one thing i found that i could set it on waswood post that was off center lol

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

^
laugh.gif
It's all jokes man. Just trying to have fun on a slow summer night. I don't have anything against you or Shortypop. I will though keep on PSing stuff that has potential for comedy though.
Yeah, I wasn't really offended. Shocked? a little bit but with NT i kinda expect that, but life goes on and I assumed it was all in good fun buttake it easy on the girl once and while...
laugh.gif
I swear any mention of the name it's like sharks smelling blood.
laugh.gif

^ You could have probably used a higher aperture to get the right leg in focus as well. An out of focus leg on the figure looks weird especially sinceyou're focusing on the entire body rather than say the foot or the head.

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

i do photography and the wifey does cakes

2645454370_3d372501c0_o.jpg

for a baby shower
Same person behind that shoe cake from a while back?
laugh.gif

That must be some kind of special confectionery thing I'm not aware of. I can't ice a cake that smoothly. The last one I helped with looked like it wascovered with blue stucco
tired.gif

Good stuff everybody! It's been amazing to watch this thread blossom and see it become the hub of all photo related stuff here on NT.

Here are a few recents:

2679457922_fb2a3356dc_b.jpg

2678263213_54a6706302_b.jpg

2679061682_2c09b0626e_b.jpg

2674629325_11abe2767b_b.jpg

P.S: Anyone else doing photography for a job? I have a small photo-related gig that pays rather well
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom