Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

I'm doing horrible, thank goodness this isn't school because... Well anyways, here are my "Macro"/Close-Ups (or something) shots
roll.gif

Felt bad talking about "whats the next assignment" and not completing this one (specially when I say I'm going to do it!), sooooo I stayed uplate this evening taking a couple shots, (freaken 11:40pm Eastern time... but then again I been busy BS'n and looking at Flights also to FL... FYI,I'll be down next week)... nothing major (nothing unique, but NO FLOWERS)... Enjoy!

Salt and Pepper
3366415213_86c83d9e26.jpg

Xbox Controller
3366414195_e66102edba.jpg

The greatest team ever, EVER!
3366414013_fc8a3e1a18.jpg

Holds the chalk for the Pool sticks.

RJ4fif
3366417581_c6084a93b4.jpg

Pool Cue
3366413815_9c7f4ef4cc.jpg

As always C&C! (Please!)

OHHHhhh... and a bonus...

Marli
3367239926_55cfef0ae9.jpg

Whats the next assignment????????????
laugh.gif
Seriously!
nerd.gif

beautiful pics everyone.

myT, i love the one of the litte girl playing the octopus =]

and tony23, awesome shot- strawberry bokeh!!

ill post some of my macro stuff up soon.

just wanna share...from my flickr album...taken from panglao island, bohol philippines...c&c are much appreciated.thanks!

^^^^I think if it had less of the subtle HDR look, that photo would look better. I've only like HDR looks at night shots but with day time ones, they justlook to much. Maybe it is just the green in the moss or something.....looks cool though.....

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^I think if it had less of the subtle HDR look, that photo would look better. I've only like HDR looks at night shots but with day time ones, they just look to much. Maybe it is just the green in the moss or something.....looks cool though.....
Thanks for the feedback but I didn't do any HDR on this photo...I think I know what you're talking about...when I was doing post-processon this I know I killed it by over-saturating it using Aperture....I might gonna redo the post-process again if time permits.

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

or a simple B/W conversion.

i love that photo btw.!

i hope u dont mind....if u do ill take it down asap.

I dont mind at all and thank you!...I'm actually planning to create a B/W version of this as well as my other photos and create a new project/albumthat's all B/W but you beat me on that one!
laugh.gif
Anyway, it's allgood...glad to know you liked it!

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

guys, who uses a Nikon on here? what is the best lens that i should get if i want good landscape photos?

I'm a Nikon DX format user...you may want to use UWA lens.Nikon has 12-24 f/4 but I'm setting my eyes on Tokina 11-16 f/2.8.Anyone else used thislens?Any comments?

Originally Posted by AIR Kamote23

guys, who uses a Nikon on here? what is the best lens that i should get if i want good landscape photos?

I'm a Nikon DX format user...you may want to use UWA lens.Nikon has 12-24 f/4 but I'm setting my eyes on Tokina 11-16 f/2.8.Anyone else used this lens?Any comments?

i agreee. i would go with the 12-24. by the way, i like the composition on the original, it seems like a powerful message... an older lady working in nature,maybe because it reminds me of my grandma

here's some play shots i did with the new nikon 35mm 1.8 DX. the figures are spread about two inches behind each other. the first is shot at f/4 then f/2.8then f/1.8. hope this helps someone

just wanna share...from my flickr album...taken from panglao island, bohol philippines...c&c are much appreciated.thanks!
I love the picture man .. real nice capture, but like you even stated - Overly PP - to much saturation for my taste .. However, I love thispicture in Color although the B/W conversion works well on it .. Here's my take on it ...

3368856786_c28feb766c_o.jpg

and another one

3368880138_d5e27787ba_o.jpg

Once again this pictures =
pimp.gif

I'm a Nikon DX format user...you may want to use UWA lens.Nikon has 12-24 f/4 but I'm setting my eyes on Tokina 11-16 f/2.8.Anyone else used this lens?Any comments?

i just looked on ebay for the 12-24 f/4 nikon lens.. it costs A LOT
eek.gif

are there any cheaper options?

i use a Nikon.. for my landscapes i use the kit lens (18-55)... i'm happy with it but im sure there are much better lenses for landscapes..

AIR Kamote23 - SICK picture

rizobs - you having fun with that lens? i love it.. so happy i picked it up
happy.gif

^yeah, i love it. never thought i would use a prime lens so much. i use my 18-55 for landscapes also. i like it, but thinking of investing in some filters

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

i use a Nikon.. for my landscapes i use the kit lens (18-55)... i'm happy with it but im sure there are much better lenses for landscapes..

AIR Kamote23 - SICK picture

rizobs - you having fun with that lens? i love it.. so happy i picked it up
happy.gif

are there any other lenses you recommend? which are reasonably priced .

i just want some new lenses but not sure what is the best thing to get after the lens that comes with the d40..

Back
Top Bottom