Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

The Nikon D40 is the so-called best entry level DSLR
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

67e85e1.jpg

5zqebcy.jpg

Tchau!

I'm definitely interested in getting a DSLR lately.
Does Canon have something comparable in price and quality?
Bape x efined x SupremeToo Busy At Work To Shop

TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

^^the Canon Rebel XT 350D is the Nikon D40 equivalent and the Canon Rebel XTi 400D is the Nikon D40x equivalent

pretty much...

^Take easy with the fake film edge...

Literally unless you take only middle frames from your rolls there is no way all the film markers would be at 51/52 and it would be on only one side. The other side of 120 film has the frame number in relation to 6x6. and kodak would be orange/yellow text. If you're going to fake a film edge go the extra mile to have it atleast look half way decent and not ******ed for anyone who's ever shot medium format...

Also more importantly there is absolutely no way thats a correct proportion, medium format is 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9... That could be 6x4.5 proportion but the film edge would go the other way...

You have some nice photos but you shoot digital I can tell without the poorly excuted film edge. So you're not fooling anyone, so least have it accurate but most people who shoot film and even those who don't usually find thats pretty tacky... it's faking the funk.

Went to Disneyland today and took a Pany of Small World and some random garden.

Sorry if the pics are too big...
4lrbpz8.jpg
Thanks,
Angelo
Myspace.
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Nice pics Fong.

Those Disneyland pics are dope too....I need to go back there.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

What camera would you all recommend for a beginner? I want to take good quality photos but i don't want to spend loads of money. Something just to get me started...

Impossible is Nothing....

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom