Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

The flickr uploader app I use froze so I only uploaded a few pics.. here are some.. C&C please..

"Whats going on under there..."
3582272107_9444338495_b.jpg

3582286665_8f1332417b_b.jpg

Sleeping Raccoon
3583084322_2e15f45da1_b.jpg

Moth with good camouflage
3582277369_7c70ab7ae0_o.jpg

3583088572_0ff9258d15_b.jpg

3583080452_847020696e_b.jpg

myT- what kinds of filters are you using?

i want to try some temperature changing/filtering to make a film look.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Bana,
Love how the pic of that chevy in your Flickr came out from Memorial Day Weekend.
pimp.gif

Seems like she always has her camera ready
nerd.gif

I need to start carrying mine with me at all times

none the less those were real good shoots

hey does anybody know if humming birds poke you

cuz there is a nest right outside my door and i want to get some close up shoots of the baby hum birds

fk8d5f.jpg

DJ bana wrote:
myT- what kinds of filters are you using?

i want to try some temperature changing/filtering to make a film look.

Honestly I was playing with the curves in PS.
Your kid is too cute My-T...she's a good mixture of U & ya wife!

Great pics too...

Thanks plair.

My-T.

I am sorry if this offends any of you or anything because I am pretty new at this DSLR stuff, but do y'all touch up (sharpen, contrast, etc) before youpost in here?

Geez..is that for prom? Why did I think you were older then that. Man...never can tell on the net nowadays. That was like 10 years ago for me!Damn.....gettin' old.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Geez..is that for prom? Why did I think you were older then that. Man...never can tell on the net nowadays. That was like 10 years ago for me! Damn.....gettin' old.

haha i'm 19. sophomore in college. my girl is a senior. it was her senior prom. i'm 19. she's turning 18 in august.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I am sorry if this offends any of you or anything because I am pretty new at this DSLR stuff, but do y'all touch up (sharpen, contrast, etc) before you post in here?

why would it offend us?! haha but yes, i do touch up all my stuff. editing 200+ photos at once SUCKS.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

I am sorry if this offends any of you or anything because I am pretty new at this DSLR stuff, but do y'all touch up (sharpen, contrast, etc) before you post in here?

why would it offend us?! haha but yes, i do touch up all my stuff. editing 200+ photos at once SUCKS.
I know a lot of y'all can do wonders with a camera alone even before editing, so I wasn't sure if PSing was considered cheating orsomething, haha.

^word. it's been debated about what's cheating and what's not. i don't care. i just want my photos to look great
smile.gif
digital photography hasdefinitely evolved from film.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

3583947377_3c1f94fe86_o.jpg
Some nice pictures man, however I must say I totally dislike this dress ..
sick.gif
.. man its poorly constructed and the cut makes her boobs lookretarded!

By the way I'm using my cuz profile because mines was sent to banned camp .. don't even know why ..

shhh s/n got banned .. so using this one until I get my other one back .. my cuz is tripping fearing this one might get banned because of my use

however I don't even know why my s/n got banned ...

Back
Top Bottom