3653026246_568e200c47.jpg
3653025744_f77ab2c567.jpg
3652228851_e2ff7df675.jpg
3639873891_c00bc4bd28.jpg

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Can anyone recommend me a good FILM CAMERA? Best place to purchase one?

Looking to spend up to $400.
shoot old school!!!

i love the Nikon F4 i have.

A friend of mine shoots with disposable cameras and gets some really nice pics... like really good. I'm looking for a film camera because buying on the rolls would be cheaper.
what exactly are you saying? you want to shoot disposable? haha

Pretty sure he is talking about either a Holga or a Diana... ?

thanks peeps. i had been saving for some time and i sold off a lot of my sneakers to buy this bad boy. the camera body ran me 2700. i also purchased a 305XUDMA 16GB cf card, which was 150.
next ill be replacing my APS-C sensor wide angle for a full frame one, im selling mine and purchasing a used sigma 12-24
pimp.gif

i really enjoy filming along with taking pics- just for fun and documentary reasons.
here are some new pics from the 5D

click here for a video:

3655854219_09958e55b5_b.jpg

3656566612_cd1a64cbb7_b.jpg

3656673504_218597b29c_b.jpg

3656535382_6daea60fa1_b.jpg

3655747473_5267bc29e5_b.jpg

its a sigma 12-24 EX DC HSM (a high quality sigma basically), which has great glass & full frame. Canon doesnt offer a wide angle that is full frame(within the range i want), and the quality of the sigma is great (not to mention the price), ive used it on a friends 5D numerous times.

DREDAY - Nice photos!

BANA - The same goes to you, I am always checking out your latest updates on flickr.
smile.gif

Great choice of camera, I want one too! ..though I can't afford one at the moment. What lenses did you use for these shots?

The Sigma 12-24 is extreme on FF, really really wide at 12mm and probably a lot of fun!

yes, i cant wait to get the sigma. i used a 10-20 on my 40D, so the 12mm is gonna feel just right =D.

for those pictures i used a 24 f/1.4L and a 16-35 f/2.8L (which is a friends of mine).

and man, ive been completely uninspired recently.. my flickr updates suck- but all i want to do is take pics today =D

i cant wait for ur 12mm pics bana, that was one of the lens i was consider before getting the 16-35II

Originally Posted by ireminisce

it has finally come in . . i was afraid i was going to get hit with an email saying they're sold out!

atrxjb.jpg

oh so jealous! where did you get it from? how long did you wait?

i ordered it from b&h . . it took them about a week to ship out, but i'm just glad i managed to snag one before they were out . . again.

Should be getting this in the mail in probably a week .

Is it a good camera in you guys opinions ?

canon-rebel-xs-camera.jpg

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

pretty good if you are getting into photography. my mom has this one but i use an xti

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

What are your thoughts on putting canon's 'L' lenses on an midrange to entry body?
why not? it's the glass that makes the picture.. (for the most part)

i have a "higher quality" nikon lens on my D50. but what's wrong with that?

i feel you're shooting for the wrong reasons. (especially for poking bana for putting a sigma on her cam)

Originally Posted by sk23

pretty good if you are getting into photography. my mom has this one but i use an xti
Do you have any sample pictures taken with the XS ?

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i haven't shot in ages & been extremely bored.
laugh.gif

3651523932_37f5a1d9d3.jpg
awesome pic. such a great room for this kind of shot. i like how your bed is placed in the middle, not against a wall.

i had my bed like that

Originally Posted by sk23

Do you have any sample pictures taken with the XS ?
http://www.pixel-peeper.com/cameras/?camera=983

The pictures do not really matter though, since the glass really makes the picture (unless you want to see how good it is in low lighting situations, but thenthe lens is also part of that as well)...

and unfortunately I still cannot decide between the Tamron 17-50 and the Nikkor 35/1.8.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom