Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

^Taking a 2nd look at that last pic I see what you mean but looks closer film than a slide like maybe vc400. Color slides are usually super vivid. But I was refering to more the tonal range in general because in my documentary photography class there has been this ongoing battle digital vs. film (mostly because there a few people who shoot digital and some people, myself included who don't like the look of fill flash on digital or atleast vs. film or as "high art" I don't) and people on the film side have been bringing out all this data on tonal range, it's wild, the difference...

But that last one other than you'd have enormous color correction problems shooting that on film and it would be quite the task to fix it. It really does look like film at first glance... just the tonal range and it has a sort of orangish haze to it like you couldn't fully color correct it, which would probably be the case with film...

But I like how you captured the wife and she looks quite annoyed, it just makes it into this great scene if you will where your photo tells a story even if the story is based on the taking of the photo...

T, you know I'm messing w/ you fam :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

PSN ID: quWESTlove
teamSTUY
n1ke drawer l proFRESH l quWESTlove l widmarklesNYC​

Its all good quwest!
And thanks for the love,, much appreciated!
I was actually on campus today to act in a production for my bros class...I had no idea that they had a full tv studio under White Head!! It was crazy!!

Took this pic on the way there though...
5zlzktg.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

i really dig the look of these pictures ben posted and was curious how you would go about getting pictures to look like this (lense settings etc.)

JONEY_BDAY.jpg
TEAM TWIN CITIES

Yo what's the best Point and Shoot Camera I can get for 300 and under??? Will it come out as clear as some of these pictures I know alot are DSR and photoshop

Quote:
i really dig the look of these pictures ben posted and was curious how you would go about getting pictures to look like this (lense settings etc.)

Just fill flash and white balanced to the flash. And that photo isnt even balanced all that well and the flash isnt bounced, looks head on.

No diss to club photographers, the few I know, etc... but it's not difficult stuff to shoot, its very much just a standardized set of settings fill flash bounced or head on...

Quote:
Will it come out as clear as some of these pictures I know alot are DSR and photoshop

Yes and no. The clarity or sharpness of focus is relative, but the prime straight lens for my hassy ain't getting touched by any p&s or dslr zoom lens for that matter. Basically, the camera doesnt make the man and you can get halfway decent sharpness w/ p&s but the glass in those things is horrid even the more expensive p&s have really terrible glass if its even glass so you're sharpness of focus is hugely hindered by this in the spectrum of lens quality...

Can any one with knowledge of a Nikon d40 give me some tips for a beginner. My camera just came in the mail yesterday and i tried reading the manual but that wasn't a whole lot of help. LOL
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Nice pics AJ4L....When I learn to take some cool pics I'll post...Hey how do you guys put the white border around the pics? Thanks in advance.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Took this pano early this morning..wanted to wait for better light but the area would have been flooded with ppl
14jsvwx.jpg
TeamAMFamLooking to buy:

Yo, Ebayologist, is your boy Mike from Yonkers Mike Ambroselli by any chance? He looks mad familiar to me.

And erryone should check out JohnRomanPhoto.com it's my boy's site. Pretty sick brah.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

14jsvwx.jpg
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

That's Brooklyn College? :wow:
eek.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

The Brooklyn College campus is actually pretty nice. It's a temporary school for me, but it's not a bad place to have to wait around in.
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

IMG_1265.JPG
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Yes sir Brooklyn College has a wonderful campus..we gota a little pond sumwere in there too!!

Ill take a pic on Thursday if I get a chance
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:

Back
Top Bottom