Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

I'm doing that right now. I thought tinypic resized. :lol:
laugh.gif

SidelineApparel.com - Brand New Design, Same Great ServiceCheck the Coupon Sticky to save yourself 25% OFF

Hey,

solistikMore money, more checks. I'm addicted to fresh
Six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps.

lots of nice pics in here. But its ashame that some people dont understand that there is a lot of things to take into consideration when you take a shot such as lightining, aperture, shutter speed etc. also cropping is important too, sometimes too many @#%$ draws ur eyes away from the main subject.

My sister and Mama just bought me a Canon EOS 20D for my graduation present. I took a photography class in high school and fell in love with it. I'm really excited to use it. Any suggestions what lens i should buy first?
teamLAKERS"When you smell the blood, you gotta go in for the kill." -Kobe Bryant

Quote:
so do Sony digi cam's basically succ ?

Yes, Literally the only thing sony's have going for them is carl zeis lenses. Sony DSLR's in jewel terms its like they put a 10k band on a $50 watch, yeah the band probably will never break and looks like nice, but the rest of the watch is @#%$ so who cares... Carl Zeis lenses in general are probably considered the best optics out bar none. Hence why hasselblad's use and have used Carl Zeis lenses for the last 50+ years. But yeah Nikon and Canon make the best dslr unless you want to spend 10k+...

Hey,

Keep this thread alive!

More money, more checks. I'm addicted to fresh
Six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps.

Hey_
Back again. . .
all the pics from mahattan.(FDR drive thru West side highway)

queensbridgerz2.jpg

manhattanbuildinzu5.jpg

cargrassdt6.jpg

metlifenr2.jpg

macyqu6.jpg

buildinyb2.jpg

hotbuildin2ak9.jpg
original
hotbuildin1ej8.jpg
copy (ps)
busbuildineo4.jpg

tallbuildinpm2.jpg

streetlightfg6.jpg

. . .Would ya believe me if i said all my pics were takin' from a movin car ? Im gettin better.

(God Bless) Very nice stuff guys ;]

Back
Top Bottom