Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by M Eazy724

Originally Posted by ayoHOV

Originally Posted by M Eazy724

dsc6367resrs9.jpg
Chimes

What kind of camera you got? With what lenses and did you do any photo retouching to that pic?
Nikon D40 bro. I was using a 50mm f1.8D lens. PP was just sharpening, levels, and increased saturation. Hope that helped.

Thanks alot. Is that Nikon or all Nikon's compatible with fish eye lens? thats one of the main reasons why i need a cam.

Playing with my kids' toys...

2rmtp8z.jpg

Where's my calvary?!?!?

242vghd.jpg

Here's the artillery...

1sk4jo.jpg

Attack!!!!

x6mmuu.jpg

Chewbacca holding down the fort

2vux82v.jpg

Swiper no swipping....

Fun with die-casts... if I wanted to bring the back car into focus, do I decrease the aperture/up the f-number?

Love the Chimes photo BTW...

temppj1.jpg

^increase, the large f-stops by number equal greater depth of focus... i.e. like f16 and >...

But yeah in that instance you probably don't need much beyond a stop or two of what you're at already to get the other car.

Thanks alot. Is that Nikon or all Nikon's compatible with fish eye lens? thats one of the main reasons why i need a cam.
Yup it's a nikon dude. I think there's a Nikkor fisheye and some third party ones too. Gurus correct me if i'm wrong.
Love the Chimes photo BTW...
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

so is the Gorillapod good for a point and shoot cam??

Yup. as long as it has a tripod thing on the bottom (dont know what its called) should look like a hole where you can screw something in... (Pause) If youdo get it, get the slr one anyway cause the small one is kind of frail. I wanted to get the SLR Zoom for the D40 but i had to buy an extra adapter to be ableto tilt the camera.

^^

im stuck with the cheap 18-55mm & 28-90mm.

santi, those are some some pics. whats lens were you using? tripod?

Originally Posted by Seattle206

^^

im stuck with the cheap 18-55mm & 28-90mm.

santi, those are some some pics. whats lens were you using? tripod?

I'm using the Nikon Kit 18-55mm Lens. i was using a gorillapod, just wrapped it around the railing on the terrace and snapped a few shots.

Some photography news.
[h2]Canon Rebel XSi official, move over XTi[/h2]

Looks like the Rebel XTi is officially last(-last) year's model -- just in time for PMA Canon's updating their new consumer DSLR with some sexy new features. No shots of the camera yet, ironically, but here's the dirt:
  • 12.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS (1.6x focal conversion)
  • 3-inch live view LCD (up from the XTi's non-live-view 2.5-inch)
  • DIGIC III image processor
  • 9-point AF, 3.5fps shot rate (up to 45 images in JPEG, 6 in RAW)
  • The usual ultrasonic sensor cleaning
  • SD / SDHC media
  • Ships April, $799 and $899 for body-only / included EF-S18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens, respectively
Also, two new telephoto lenses announced. More on those after the break.

Two new lenses include:

EF800mm f/5.6L IS USM
  • OIS
  • 5360g / 11.8-pounds
  • $12,000, out in May
EF200mm f/2L IS USM
  • OIS
  • 1.9m / 6.2-foot close-focus
  • 3000g / 6.6-pounds
  • $6,000, out in April
Damn... 3inch LCD with live view. thats crazy.

Pics of the European version.

eos450dfront-001.jpg

eos450dback-001.jpg

eos450dtop.jpg

hey guys im about to go purchase a camera that's not an slr

i've heard good things about the Canon Power shot s3. Anyone here own an s3??? any opinions??
thanks

i was bored and i decided to take a few pics.

how is flickr with their quality? i cant really tell if they change the picture around much.
flickr > photobucket?

this is my first time using flickr. haha

2216324966_5a71722f0e_o.jpg

2216324932_daf550ff8c_o.jpg

2216324864_afda83c7f6_o.jpg

2216324828_f538fb9f57_o.jpg

boooo flickr changed my brightness/contrast ratio

ok so i checked it on Safari and it doesn't change on safari. can anyone help me?

140gg2o.png

I heard safari handles colors differently than other browsers. flickr never changes the pictures ive uploaded so far.

Back
Top Bottom