Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Quote:
Anyone know if that's the STOCK lenses for the Nikon D80?

Also, info on the huge flash piece on the top?
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

anytips on doing panoramic pictures? i tried to look online on how, but its still somewhat hard to understand still, lol
Hella Filthy!
Team
Air Max Family and Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
but it almost looks like two seperate images like one bellow layered on the one above. but either def. a nice shot...
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

I'm down for a team..

Quote:
anytips on doing panoramic pictures? i tried to look online on how, but its still somewhat hard to understand still, lol
www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/...orama.html
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright
SELL ME YOUR SIZE 8-9 AIR MAX 1s

The other thing you want to do with panoramics is lock all your settings - shoot in manual is best but make sure your color balance and exposure and aperture and focus are all the same - or it gets very difficult to match up the images.

I learned that the hard way.

It can be done - I once stitched 2 pictures taken by different people with different cameras from 2 different places - but I can't remember how I did it. Probably took a while.

This is how it turned out though:

6cpk3rc.jpg
TEAM SINISTER

Shopping at The Leftorium since 1977.

Quote:
what kind of kamera did you use to go underwater to take that pic??

You were correct, Spaceman45. Photo was taken through the glass. The room was pitch black except for the blue water.

Great stuff all.
Virginia Beach......Slide On The Roof 2003

Sup_

Most if not all of my panoramics were done free-hand with no tripod.

If you don't have a trip-pod use anything thats available. I've used newspaper
stands, poles, garbage cans, anything thats around me.

The only tip I can tell you is stand still and try to keep your arms still,
turn your body and then stitch in PS.

If you got PS(cs3), it can do it for you and a lot better than CS2.

Great shot BayEST. I really like the second one.

Nice feet shot Johnnie.

Peace.

realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net

So I am like the amateur of amateurs when it comes to real photogrophy, but I goof around with my digital and some photoshop.

Edit:
4lsknlk.jpg
67rwu2h.jpg
66tmag3.jpg
52f396t.jpg
4ulq3d1.jpg
6h3rzo7.jpg
4pj41n4.jpg
5yi8as4.jpg
4xx08x2.jpg
67fkrqu.jpg
4qrk789.jpg
6cgs7xu.jpg
4r2vk29.jpg
"Not all who wander are lost"​

Quote:
I got my flamesuit on, shoot away
ers we don't flame, we critique... I like to think this post is has reasonable amount of shared respect for each others work, simply put this ain't the jewelry post...

That being said, since you asked (if you want my insight all you gotta do is ask. if you don't, feel free to post whatever photography you like, without any criticism from me atleast..)

Edit: Must say I like the 2nd set significantly more, I would explain my thoughts on each but its late. perhaps sometime tomorrow...

Haven't touched the camera in awhile with a new house on the way and riding my bikes (bicycles). Anyway my first contribution in awhila. I'll start out with stuff from my garden (I'll have to start a new one but I got family moving into my house now so I'll be able to visit my koi pond and garden).

Then, to follow that up are a few pics from my weekend in bodega bay, about an hour north of San Franciso.

882218745_078d53f37c_o.jpg

883067038_ec317ff34c_o.jpg

Bodega Bay (Dillon Beach to be exact).

882219783_5830f826c8_o.jpg

883061752_42e69b8c60_o.jpg

883063214_486f4afff4_o.jpg

883064360_815fe1b484_o.jpg

882216419_b9e42f74ac_o.jpg

883060530_d741476f1d_o.jpg

883059334_a3e9434511_o.jpg

883058162_b8cc6a5e37_o.jpg
www.pbase.com/aablog

These are beautiful, keep it up guys.

I always wanted to get into photography, but don't know where to start :\
ohwell.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

mad beats :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
2 people using this screen name.sole lovely/mjbetch/a filipino
TEAM MAC​

Just added a few more of those black n whites near the top...

thanks for lookin', yall
Vallejo, CA

no one seems to be talkin much about the powershot g7 by canon. anyone here has it?this is my first real camera and i think its nice. still getting used to all the functions and all tho.

Im down for a team. Someone make a sig and im in!
I havent got any great shots recentaly. But love looking in here.
mad beats - Those are amazing pictures!

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

^^^ a g7 is p&s correct? if so thats probably why no one talks about it... mostly dslr's. it's super limiting as far as art photography to not really be able to control you images to the same degree as dslr...

^^ I've never been on team in my 3+ year tenure on Niketalk, but I suppose if the sig looks good I'll join...

Back
Top Bottom