:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

Gore just jumping in Kaps post game
laugh.gif
They look some stick up boys.
laugh.gif
Gore standing there like one of yall better ask me something
roll.gif

great game, fellas

much respect to Aaron Rodgers and the pack, too many damn injuries on that defense today

NINERS

The holy trinity in the NFL (offense/defense/special teams) is us.........we give the Packers their props but that's where it stops it's the ROC...........<>!!

Seriously goonin' in that interview with Kaep and Franky. That's my QB and RB /TO .gif with a smile

Anyone catch the KTVU postgame show where Joe Fonzi was interviewing Frank Gore and Vernon Davis?  When they were being interviewed, Vernon Davis said, "C'mon Frankie..." and Frank Gore looked at VD with the
indifferent.gif
and said "Call me Frank man".
roll.gif

We have yet to allow a 100 rusher this year

Raise your hand if you thought Kaep would throw for more yards than Rodgers.

Lost the turnover battle but the defense hung in there not giving up the big play.

No one mentioning the play of the O-line? :smh: Played great today.

:lol: ^You got a link or something where I can watch that local coverage you guys are blessed with? Only got NFL Network and ESPN with Boom and his jester Tom Jackson to talk about the game out here in NY

That was a good game. Its cliche but whoever had the ball last was winning this game.

Both teams missed opportunities. 49ers coulda been up 14-0 early but got held to field goals. Green Bay getting held to field goals on the last possession of the first half and their last possession was huge also.

Green Bay put up a helluva fight though. That play from aaron Rodgers on 4th down was a real solid play.

man yall see harbaugh in the locker room? dude was going dumb absolutely losing his mind. :rofl:

Again, just about any and all Packers fans are cool just about right now.............particularly one that claims he was busy at a friends house earlier in the day but was posting pics of himself sipping too much Bourbon earlier this week, again I'm cool with that.  I just want the doubters, the haters, the dudes that had nothing better else to do than to doubt my team to stand and be present right now............that's all that I ask.

man that throw by kap down the seam to vernon took HUGE balls. what a play.

attaboy kap. :smokin

Last edited:
This game was exciting and next week should be as well and if it's SF @ Sea for the NFC. NT will explode
laugh.gif
.............and YOU, you have been hating on my team all season.  I show up in your neck of the woods on foreign land to me, call you out, you don't show up and you wish for me and my team to lose today and that's all you have to say.  You better try again.  

:rofl:

Deuce leaving no stone unturned

deuce givin no dambs..callin out damn near every soul on nt. I aint mad though, my dude DK has a point. lot of folks were counting us out in the nfl season thread

Back
Top Bottom