:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

Lmaoooooooo ima need all my energy to keep up with y'all this week 
laugh.gif

This game was exciting and next week should be as well and if it's SF @ Sea for the NFC. NT will explode
laugh.gif
.............and YOU, you have been hating on my team all season.  I show up in your neck of the woods on foreign land to me, call you out, you don't show up and you wish for me and my team to lose today and that's all you have to say.  You better try again.  
Clown status for sure. Son been exposed more times than the Raiders have wins.

Last edited:
Great game to watch. I don't like to point to penalties but my god we were robbed of at least 3 calls. The packers are going to be coming for our heads the next few years . Rodgers and Lacey are that good. I welcome the challenge and I'm glad to see the rivalry keep going.

Bring on Carolina and go Saints. We can still host the NFC championship at the stick :pimp:

QFT

I respect JFDB though...dude stays loyal to a team whose best part of the season is the draft.

unfortunately for them, that's also just as disappointing as their season

Last edited:
I got heart but Willis and Bowman would make me think twice about going across the middle. Then Whitner behind all that. At least Goldson is in Tampa now.

I got heart but Willis and Bowman would make me think twice about going across the middle. Then Whitner behind all that. At least Goldson is in Tampa now.

eric reid is doin a better impression of dashon than dashon himself...without drawing the flags

This game was exciting and next week should be as well and if it's SF @ Sea for the NFC. NT will explode :lol:

.............and YOU, you have been hating on my team all season.  I show up in your neck of the woods on foreign land to me, call you out, you don't show up and you wish for me and my team to lose today and that's all you have to say.  You better try again.  

Exposed for what? :lol:

Niner fans on NT are such clowns :lol:

Actually In most of y'all game threads I posted they y'all would win. I wanted the packers to win and but I wouldn't be surprised if y'all handled the panthers in their house! Ive hated Harbaugh since he was at Stanford!

Exposed for what?
laugh.gif

Niner fans on NT are such clowns
laugh.gif
idk how many times ive seen you post A-Z reasons why the niners would lose...and then the exact opposite happened

but you're a warriors fan so you're still a good dude in my book
Exactly.............at this point in time @JumpmanFromDaBay   it's got to be personal hate that you and or others have for my squad.  Again, between me and you just admit it and I promise I will leave it right here................no one has to known the hate you have in your heart.  Let it go champ.

I just don't like the fans! Ask any Niner fan from the Bay and ask them, why they don't like the Raiders? 9/10 they say the fans :lol:

I just don't like the fans! Ask any Niner fan from the Bay and ask them, why they don't like the Raiders? 9/10 they say the fans
laugh.gif
You're mixing up the board with the masses playboy.............again why post in just about every 49ers thread, and then to make matters worse you hate or wish harm or a lose upon my team.  Do you really think that make sense??

Because I watch the team play almost as much as my Raiders because it's only other game I get on Sundays
laugh.gif
Still the wrong response my man.  Not to scrare you but I meet a chick out that way that would probably take care of you for free given my command, again...........not to scare you..  So you better try again.  If you don't like me or my team, that's one thing...........but to hate or wish that we lose week after week is something else entirely.  Just stop it right now before I take matters into my own hands.............and if I do that, it's bad news for you my friend.

Great Game :pimp:

usually never post during games but come back to see what Duece has riled up :lol:

Nothing else to do with another season ending in disappointment, but hating on others peoples joy. typical raider fans.

Moving on, cant wait for next week.

WOOOO

WOOOOO

WOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom