***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Does anyone really give a **** about this commission? We know exactly what happened and anyone who isn't deluding themselves knows what happened. Stop wasting time on this **** and start ramming **** through via reconciliation.

1622142008104.png

HANDSOME

Does anyone really give a **** about this commission? We know exactly what happened and anyone who isn't deluding themselves knows what happened. Stop wasting time on this **** and start ramming **** through via reconciliation.

The Republicans using the Filibuster on this will be the only thing that gets ClownChin and Clownema to change their position on the filibuster and the use of reconciliation for other things.

democratic leadership may be under the impression that there are a ton of people who are just victims of false information. Commission may also reveal elected republicans that were directly involved before and during the insurrection.

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
at trump wasn’t impeached.

Someone shoot Matt Gaetz. I’ll Venmo bail money

Make it a 2 for 1 special and throw Greg Abbott in the mix and I’ll pitch in and set up the go fund me. I know he can’t feel it, but bonus points for anyone who takes a Louisville slugger to his kneecaps and pushes him in his wheelchair into traffic.

As for Mitch McConnell. Throw his *** in shark infested waters.

Back
Top Bottom