***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Thought this string of comments on a post about prisoners having debt from being charged for their prison stays was pretty spot on, especially with the last comment when it comes to “both sides” takes.’
99D40254-3CB6-4802-B56D-75C585FE03B3.png

2CBC8CF6-CF32-4EE2-AB42-109D14EF97F2.png

3F80B20D-3ECB-4259-BF49-DD91105F34CA.png

D39F994F-50BD-426E-A201-7F237BAA7BFF.png

Attachments

• 2DD783A0-F04B-47C8-B768-1040A9783FAA.png
    2DD783A0-F04B-47C8-B768-1040A9783FAA.png
    377.2 KB · Views: 5
Sad to see an old man in such cognitive decline. He’s just so confused up there. What does the bill say? What does it mean? Expected him to ask, where am I?

How can we expect him to come off as sharp and high-energy next to the greatest orator of our times?
I don't know if Trump can spell "billions" as fast as this.

But that was a very good question from Biden, as it exposed the lack of preparedness of some of these journalists. It's terrible to witness...

Sad to see an old man in such cognitive decline. He’s just so confused up there. What does the bill say? What does it mean? Expected him to ask, where am I?

How can we expect him to come off as sharp and high-energy next to the greatest orator of our times?
Such low energy and such scary dementia from Brandon :smh: Can't even remember what Speaker Reek McCarthy has proposed in Marge's bill to fix America. Joe Brandon probably couldn't even name "cat, man, tv, etc" if he were shown pictures of them these days. The true PATRIOTS must take back our country BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY in 2024.

Those means being the proliferation of assault rifles lining every closet, bedside table, and toilet tank of the TRUE Americans in these God-fearing states.

I don't know if Trump can spell "billions" as fast as this.

But that was a very good question from Biden, as it exposed the lack of preparedness of some of these journalists. It's terrible to witness...

Guaranteed that reporter was manically flipping through a notepad or swiping through different apps trying to find a talking point. Just listening to this short clip was cringe worthy lol.

Back
Top Bottom