***Official Political Discussion Thread***

trump still hasn't released his tax returns and we have 3 weeks left till the election. now we know why.

if he had been audited the year of his $900+ million write-off, he would've gotten in trouble.

but let's get back to speculating about emails.

I was wondering if a new scandal broke given the big bump in pages but damn not even :lol:,just TimidTebow arguing while on his hotep steez :lol:. Obama is the devil and has set back black folks decades to them

Last edited:
trump still hasn't released his tax returns and we have 3 weeks left till the election. now we know why.

if he had been audited the year of his $900+ million write-off, he would've gotten in trouble.

but let's get back to speculating about emails.

umm there's is no speculation with da emails courtesy of Wikileaks :lol:

Hillary's camp is pond scum.

and now her obfuscation is costing her dearly.

Your supporting a ******* bigot and racist, those former campaign manager had ties with ties to Russia, who hired Roger Ailes ran Fox News (and got hit with sexual harassment charges), The head of Breitbart, Rudy who has said racist **** too, and Christie who might get impeached, there is still tons of smoke of Trump himself being a damb puppet, and you wanna call Hillary's camp pond scum

Dude please

Last edited:
Your supporting a ******* bigot and racist

oh look baseless claims...yet Hillary been exposed as radioactive slimely backwater political sewer runoff with da Clinton email and da podesta wikileaks..

:lol:

maybe u should apply for Donna Brazile's job...god knows they can use all da stunt dummies they can get. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm all for holding Hilary and her camps feet to the fire after the election when she's in office,she didn't look that good before all the leaks began and her and her campaign are sure as hell not looking good in the light now after the fact but I just hope folks don't get too discouraged and lose sight of the big picture come election day...

oh look baseless claims...yet Hillary been exposed as radioactive slimely backwater political sewer runoff with da Clinton email and da podesta wikileaks..

maybe u should apply for Donna Brazile's job...god knows they can use all da stunt dummies they can get. :lol: :smh:

Calling Trump and bigot and a racist is baseless :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Housing discrimination lawsuits says hello, so does the Central Park 5, so does his comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women.

You keep wanna throw out insults. But as soon as I clap back, you're gonna be hitting the report button, crying that someone disrespected you.

Last edited:
anigif_enhanced-3625-1444779248-2.gif

How do you fix the ACA?

Let people buy into Medicaid and Medicare

Expand Medicaid all the way. We might need a Federal takeover.

Put in price controls, especially for prescription drugs.

Any one that just says it is in a death spiral, probably heard that **** on Fox News, and has no idea what it really means, and is ignoring that things were worst before the law went into effect. the ACA has problems but it is achieving its primary policy goal. That alone signals it is working, and worth saving.

Last edited:
The irony in the segment of the population who call people commie for social ideas supporting the guy supported by actual communists (and neo facists, I forgot) to the point that they are ready to vote for him.

It is strong.

Last edited:

Housing discrimination lawsuits says hello, so does the Central Park 5, so does his comments about Mexicans, Muslims, and women.

oh because he pleaded guil.....oh wait!

Hillary out chea talking bout super predators, needy latinos, contemptuous against Catholics...so u csn miss me that filthy liar.

karma paying that liar back goooooood
right now. :lol:

that ol' slimey hag...still got Shultz & Donna Brazile on payroll now. :smh:

oh because he pleaded guil.....oh wait!

Hillary out chea talking bout super predators, needy latinos, contemptuous against Catholics...so u csn miss me that filthy liar.

karma paying that liar back goooooood
right now. :lol:

that ol' slimey hag...still got Shultz & Donna Brazile on payroll now. :smh:

Because he settled out of court twice. For dude that loves lawsuits, and supposedly winning, that is a strange move for a innocent man.

And I explain the super-predator thing, if you too dense to understand, that is your problem. And the other stuff was found in Podesta emails, not said by Hillary. Nice try, but people have memories

-Seems like you're insecurities about your masculinity showing again pa, what's wrong, scared of a woman beating your mans. But anyway, another red herring. Everyone that shows Clinton favoritism, must be getting paid. Proof be dambed.

Strange you made at Hillary for being a liar, while pedaling lies and conjecture yourself

Last edited:
How do you fix the ACA?

You need to either

a. Have a stronger mandate.

other countries that have this private market health care systems working have STRONG mandates, like you have no choice, you have to get health insurance or you could face big fines and possible jail time.

Stronger mandate = healthier people buy insurance = lower prices.

B. Have a public option.

an affordable public option that would put price pressure on private insurers, would also mean that they wouldn't pull out of market places if they knew they would lose business to public option.

There are bunch of obvious fixes, but your dysfunctional political system won't do any of them. :smh:

How do you fix the ACA?

Let people buy into Medicaid and Medicare

Expand Medicaid all the way. We might need a Federal takeover.

Put in price controls, especially for prescription drugs.

Any one that just says it is in a death spiral, probably heard that **** on Fox News, and has no idea what it really means, and is ignoring that things were worst before the law went into effect. the ACA has problems but it is achieving its primary policy goal. That alone signals it is working, and worth saving.

Thanks!

ACA isn't perfect but it was a step in the right direction. Universal is really the only way. You got idiots in this country arguing over Trump & Hillary but won't afford themselves & other humans the basic right to healthcare like every other OECD country has. Another reason why I can't get into the election. Real issues going on & these fools on the news 24/7 with straight up distractions.

I think you have to judge ACA on a state by state case
In California, I remember we have one of the highest enrollment rates and it has resulted in more people being covered. My only complaint is that my premium for the coverage I have had risen a bit, with the same benefits. However, some of my friends who have a lower income could now afford to have insurance with a decent coverage.
I know in some states ACA hasn't worked as intended, but that's due to lower enrollment rates.

I remember!

it is Switzerland and the Netherlands that got systems simlar to Obamacare

In some ways, many ways no.( I not sure about the Netherlands really)

Yes but they have price controls on drug prices, America would need to get its cost under control.

Not only through regulation, increasing the pool of health paying into the system, but also from competition in the healthcare industry.

And to get my conservative "pick yaself up by the bootstraps steez" for a short second. America need to get their fat ***** in shape :lol: . Obesity is a avoidable problem that makes health outcomes way worst than it should.

Another issue is that American don't really know the cost of their heath insurance. Too many people attach work to then "earning" health insurance and good care. They have no idea how many others have to get ****** over, and how many tax breaks are need to keep that system afloat.

Nearly everyone gets their healthcare subsidized by the government in some way, and many people don't know this, or strangely refuse to accept it.

Last edited:
PBS did a documentary on this a while back I have meaning to check out:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/sickaroundtheworld/

Some other info:

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/countries/models.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/sickaroundtheworld/countries/

America may not need to go full single payer, but there are so many models we can learn from to tailor our own system to solve this problem.

Bernie is right, it is shameful this is still an issue, it should have been solved 50 years ago, or 35 years ago, or 25, or 7 or **** :smh:

Looking at other developed countries really sheds some light on how badly American citizens are getting finessed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom