***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think you are in for a rude awakening, IMO the Party goes back to the right, back to where they were pre-Obama.

and you Bernie Bro people, whats the phrase? you are going to have to suck on it and like it.
Semantics at this point, but the party will have to go left. Far left. 
Barack Obama is superman, he's a once in a generation political talent.

who will hold together the Obama coalition?

If no one can, why would Democrats move further to the left?

Bernie bro's need to explain this to me.
There are a lot of young talented Democrats that can run a nationwide campaign with more success than Clinton did, you are underestimating how terrible her campaign was ran. Your argument is based on the fact that Democrats have nobody talented/popular enough to carry the torch. 

this, i need to see all the shows.

Bill Maher,

when does last week tonight come on?

and then the daily show? is that on tonght?

gotta see all of these dudes roast game.
Trever gon be the weakest. Dude isn't funny on there.

When Bill Maher gets extremely agitated he often completely looses his edge and can be reduced to "duh."

Kinda wanna see dat tho...

Bill Maher,

Trever gon be the weakest. Dude isn't funny on there.

i mean not like funny like jon stewart, but he says some hard hitting gut punches sometimes.

that reminds me...jon gonna make that guest spot on Colbert again?!?!

i mean not like funny like jon stewart, but he says some hard hitting gut punches sometimes.

that reminds me...jon gonna make that guest spot on Colbert again?!?!
Jon and Oliver is pretty much who I wanna hear

so it will be open season on latinos and african americans by the cops...

i will be purchasing body armor this week, and get my ccw before december.

it is legal to rock a vest but not during a crime.

Last edited:
The fact the DNC does'nt have anyone to look forward to except Michelle literally 4 years removed from office is sad

Last edited:

There are a lot of young talented Democrats that can run a nationwide campaign with more success than Clinton did, you are underestimating how terrible her campaign was ran. Your argument is based on the fact that Democrats have nobody talented/popular enough to carry the torch. 

So in a right Center leaning country that may have moved even farther right, the goal of the Dems to get back control is going to be to move further left? Seems legit. Obama was too left leaning for them at points so much that moderate Dems wouldn't back him on several initiatives. Idon't think y'all are paying attention.

How come they get murdered, every mid term?

How come they can't take congress?

how come so many state legislatures are Republican, even in satates with democratic goveners/?

Where are all these young talented far left democrats that can hold together the obama coalition?

I'm not being saracastic, I really wanna know, please give names.

Last edited:

Bill Maher turning over in his grave
Can't wait til Friday.

I know last night he probably passed out due to rage but he may die on air when he goes off.

I can't think of anyone who will be more angry.

Bill Maher,

I want to see "last week tonight" on sunday..

also Colbert from last night:

Exactly. My state of CA voted in a very strong Democratic Senator last night in Kamala Harris. Only the 2nd black woman ever in the Senate.

I think you are a fool if you think this makes the party becomes more progressive.

Why? If you are a democrat, being the party of diversity, of inclusion, openess has led you to ruin,

No democrat other than Barack Obama has been able to hold together the Obama coalition,

Not in primaries,
not in mid terms
and NOT when all of Obama's policies were on the line in the biggest election of our lifetimes.

So if you are a democraft, why would be coming MORE progressive be the answer? Hilary Clinton's policies are very far left as it is, a side from a more hawkish foreign policy.

I think you are in for a rude awakening, IMO the Party goes back to the right, back to where they were pre-Obama.

and you Bernie Bro people, whats the phrase? you are going to have to suck on it and like it.

Lol so are you liking sucking on what Trump provided last night? Hillary losing last night was one of the best things to ever happen to the DNC. How is it possible that Trump had a higher percentage of Hispanic votes than Mitt? Why was it that significqbtly less black people came out and voted for HRC than Obama? Clearly the candidate and the platform (less so) that she ran on were the problem.

Hillary is probably drying her eyes with all the Wall Street cash she accumulated over the years, so in reality the people who supported her are the ones taking he biggest L.

Give it up bro. You're voiceless here. This thread has been /r/HilaryClinton for a minute

She'd wash Trump they said. 320 electoral votes they said :lol: :lol: :lol:

How'd that "Southern Firewall" work out in the General? :lol: DNC was playing checkers in a game of chess :smh:

Wonder if the Dems are going to do an autopsy like the GOP did in 2012. The demographics are changing in their favor for sure going forward, but when it's not Obama or Bill, they can't get people to show up consistently in the numbers needed.

something to think about, black men were allowed to vote in this country 50 years earlier than women were. 

WELP :rofl:

At least one of them is going down with everyone else :lol:

going be an interesting time in the GOP too.. had a lot of dudes who vocally didn't support dude.. and we already know how he rolls
Yup 100%...

Talking Points Memo ‏@TPM: Omarosa says Trump will keep a list of fellow Republican "enemies" who voted against him http://bit.ly/2fyITmj

Slooooowly going down the path cleared by Duterte.

so it will be open season on latinos and african americans by the cops...

i will be purchasing body armor this week, and get my ccw before december.

it is legal to rock a vest but not during a crime.

Resisting arrest is a crime

something to think about, black men were allowed to vote in this country 50 years earlier than women were. 
interesting.

there's a lot to say about that.

i'm sure some rationalized obama as half-white or not the descendent of slaves so they could justify voting for him.

also lots of rural people don't interact with african-americans most of the time, but they always have to put up with women. such nasty women! so the prejudice against women is even more deeply ingrained than the prejudice against minorities.

Jon Stewart won't be that surprised. He knew how ****** up this country was when those ppl cut or ended funding for 9/11 first responders. He was kissed and still is about that.

Bill Maher turning over in his grave
Can't wait til Friday.

I know last night he probably passed out due to rage but he may die on air when he goes off.

I can't think of anyone who will be more angry.

Bill Maher,

Last week tonight is on Sunday around 11pm.

New so of the Daily Show tonight. They were very depressed and shellshocked ing their he special lay night.

Colbert was just as so.her and surreal in his Showtime special.

Also as much as Hillary's campaign wasn't inspiring, we all thought being the adult in the room in a presidential race against a man-baby was sufficient. Nothing changes how sad it is that it wasn't enough.

Give it up bro. You're voiceless here. This thread has been /r/HilaryClinton for a minute

She'd wash Trump they said. 320 electoral votes they said :lol: :lol: :lol:

How'd that "Southern Firewall" work out in the General? :lol: DNC was playing checkers in a game of chess :smh:

Wut?

more american NTers liked Bernie if I recall.

Rusty an them liked Bernie.

but...he...lost, so they went with the next liberal candidate. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom