***Official Political Discussion Thread***

On calling for Trump to rescind Bannon's appointment:
@CNN:
Sen. Harry Reid to Donald Trump: "Rise to the dignity of the office...instead of hiding behind your Twitter account"

Last edited:
I'm loving it :lol:

The more well known Dems have been going hard at Trump already,I'd say it's a welcome change in tone :lol:

Last edited:
I was very close to Gandhi on that test.
Some gods are actually not complete pieces of ****, do some reading b.

:lol: @ the second part. Everything is the product of a flawed human race if you wanna keep it a buck. I mean look at the election [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Funny how hypocritical he is. He is pro choice identity, but not pro choice for women and their rights. Typical sexist jackass opinion.

We all took that test months ago. Like back in the summer if not earlier.

Rusty is a liberal.

Ninja rigged his results to be in the center back when he was claiming he was a centrist that watches and reads everything despite his staunch right wing and then Donald Trump support (even his vague policies) when it was clear he was winning more.

:lol: this thread's inhabitants are über liberal, it burns ya that most Americans actually share my centrist sensibilities.
Bigot = centrist now, I see.

We all took that test months ago. Like back in the summer if not earlier.

Rusty is a liberal.

Ninja rigged his results to be in the center back when he was claiming he was a centrist that watches and reads everything despite his staunch right wing and then Donald Trump support (even his vague policies) when it was clear he was winning more.
laugh.gif
this thread's inhabitants are über liberal, it burns ya that most Americans actually share my centrist sensibilities.
Bigot = anyone who doesn't subscribes to liberal policies or ideology 
basically....some of you folks fail to realize that people are turned off by extremists, and unfortunately for ya, liberalism has become a extreme wing of da democratic party.

On calling for Trump to rescind Bannon's appointment:
@CNN:
Sen. Harry Reid to Donald Trump: "Rise to the dignity of the office...instead of hiding behind your Twitter account"
da ether
harry reid is a joke that over saw da biggest demise in da democratic senate in 8 years....

pelosi bout to get her head chopped by da extremist in her wing of da party 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

U also forgot why the Japanese had a big boom in this economy
Because a lot of people didn't want to keep paying huge amounts for gas and maintenance for the cars was less costly than American cars
wrong, da Imports got a foothold in da US domestic market because a oil crisis (OPEC was threatening to slow production for Geopolitics) and in return made regulations oppressive to US manufacturers.

So instead of continuing to make da cars that excelled in da US domestic market, they were forced to downsize their entire fleets, comply with rudimentary emissions parts that robbed performance.
It sounds like you're making excuses for the lack of innovation that American companies failed to put in to adapt to the current environment.
they don't have to be at da mercy of Tom Steyer and da other enviromental wackos anymore...thank god.

Ninja claims he is a free market capitalist, but has no faith in America's innovators.

Amazing :lol:
schooled on da car biz.... i know.

I'm sure you know more about cars than me.

But I know infinitely more about economics that you, and that is not because I am in anyway an expert.

We are having an economics discussion right now though, and you're not making much sense, not only that you're managing to be hypocritical in your supposed ideology

Da Leftist Empire gonna strike byke famb. #bleedat

Here is what Obama told HRC volunteers
dude is smoked.

whats he gonna do....act like a fake president in DC once he's outta office? something that's never been done before 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im sure Trump will looooooooove feeding red meat to his base about that.

Last edited:
Da Leftist Empire gonna strike byke famb. #bleedat

Here is what Obama told HRC volunteers

dude is smoked.

whats he gonna do....act like a fake president in DC once he's outta office? something that's never been done before :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sure Trump will looooooooove feeding red meat to his base about that.

He is going back to grassroots work like he he was doing before his presidency.

Unlike Trump, Obama has a legacy of decency and activism outside of the White House.

Last edited:

Ninja claims he is a free market capitalist, but has no faith in America's innovators.

Amazing
laugh.gif
schooled on da car biz.... i know.
I'm sure you know more about cars than me.

But I know infinitely more about economics that you, and that is not because I am in anyway an expert.

it doesn't matter how much of your theoretician brain you flex here when it doesn't apply in da real world.

once da economy starts to roll in because of those pro growth tax incentives to companies to reinvest in da US, all that liberal theorizing will be more of that circling da drain for democrats.

they don't have to be at da mercy of Tom Steyer and da other enviromental wackos anymore...thank god.
laugh.gif
American cities and it's citizens gonna be looking like China by 2020.
This dude is lost.

Make America more dependent on foreign oil
laugh.gif
 talking out your *** again...guess you forgot Trump is gonna roll back any regulation regarding federal lands and offshore drilling...we got more domestic oil and shale then da entire middle east combined right now.

Back
Top Bottom