***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Son...do not come in here posting about how much Secret Service cost. There are articles for days about the First Family's protection expenses, not to mention that State dinners and other unneeded expenses.

Just dead that whole ****.

You seem really upset for someone that claims to be independent and didn't vote for Trump.

Strange

I don't understand why some dudes claim being independent or that they aren't a Republican?

Just admit your ideology, why have so much cowardice about it?

You seem really upset for someone that claims to be independent and didn't vote for Trump.

Strange

No. It's the blatant hypocrisy that irks me. All the articles out about how much vacations cost Presidents and whatnot are out there. They never get posted because they're just fluff pieces for the uninformed partisan masses. Honest it's beneath some of you all to even go there.

Strange

No. It's the blatant hypocrisy that irks me. All the articles out about how much vacations cost Presidents and whatnot are out there. They never get posted because they're just fluff pieces for the uninformed partisan masses. Honest it's beneath some of you all to even go there.

Get off your ******* high horse and read the damn article

It clearly says the issue is that much of the cost will fall on the city of New York, and that is unprecedented, and that is the major problem.

"We have never had a situation where a POTUS (president of the United States) would be here on such a regular basis," said de Blasio. "The details of his future plans are unknown, but we certainly know over these next 65 days [until the inauguration] he will be here regularly. The NYPD is up to the challenge and the city of New York is up to the challenge, I have no doubt about that."

The city has sought and received reimbursement for protecting world leaders in the past, such as when heads of state visit the United Nations, de Blasio said. City records show it received $26 million in reimbursements for such expenses in the 12 months ending June 30, or about $500,000 a week. But the fact that the city will need to protect Trump on an ongoing basis is unprecedented, de Blasio said.

"This makes [previous protection efforts] look quite small obviously," he said. "We'll have to establish a new set of ground rules."

This level of petulance you're displaying is beneath you. And given your past antics, that is saying something

Last edited:
How does Reacho A. Smith feel now that his boy Rubio, who he voted for this year is shut out of the Presidency until 2024?

These clown seemed pumped about a Trump Presidency, I wonder why :smh: :lol:

Dude in the video has to be titanium tea titanium tea

I'm still tripping over how Steve Bannon is in the White House like it's all good.

The dude in the video is the preeminent leader of the "Alt-right"

Steve Bannon....literally said, Breitbart was the "OFFICIAL PLATFORM for the Alt right."

Those aren't even breadcrumbs :lol:

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

Yeah, I dont think milo is exactly burning down churches and crosses bro, that may be a slight exaggeration on your part

Last edited:
Yeah, I dont think milo is exactly burning down churches and crosses bro, that may be a slight exaggeration on your part

"Peaceful ethnic cleansing" is one of the strategies that movement pursues. But he is exaggerating.

You're delusional.

It clearly says the issue is that much of the cost will fall on the city of New York, and that is unprecedented, and that is the major problem.
This level of petulance you're displaying is beneath you. And given your past antics, that is saying something

I read the article earlier today. I didn't think it would pop up in here due to how unimportant the topic was in the grand scheme of things.

I read the article earlier today. I didn't think it would pop up in here due to how unimportant the topic was in the grand scheme of things.

Then lead with that comment next time.

Back
Top Bottom