***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Some computer scientist say they may have found evidence of hacking in electronic machines.

That Hillary did better in areas with paper ballots that electronic ones, and they got on a conference call with the Clinton campaign urging them to call for a recount. (She lost the election by under 100,000 votes in three states)

I personally think it is a bad idea, it will one add gasoline to the fire. Trump won, there is probably a reasonable explanation to this, let's move forward.

But for the lulz, I want Hilly to do it. :lol:

Last edited:
Some computer scientist say they may have found evidence of hacking in electronic machines.

That Hillary did better in areas with paper ballots that electronic ones, and they got on a conference call with the Clinton campaign urging them to call for a recount. (She lost the election by under 100,000 votes in three states)

I personally think it is a bad idea, it will one add gasoline to the fire. Trump won in my mind

But for the lulz, I want Hilly to do it. :lol:

I'm in the same boat as you. Deep down I would love for her to do it for the laughs and who knows maybe uncovering actual outside influence but it would just cause more backlash and hatred. Trump won't change my life all that much and will probably make me more money in the short run since our consulting services will be in more demand. But it's the social issues that trouble me.

Given how big of a deal Trump made about the election being hacked, I absolutely think Hillary has an argument for looking into this.

That said, I think others should take up the cause on her behalf.

I could see the election commission finding evidence of hacking and then Trump going after the same people who helped him get elected :lol:

Dumpster fire will keep on burning

Cx6EaWKWgAAhJd-.jpg:orig

Psychosis my ***. People finally stopped finding his **** to be cute so dude bailed himself out. But there's already a thread for that.

CNN IS SUCH A ******* JOKE!

This ***** Brooke Baldwin is deadass about to "tear up" cuz a white guest used the n-word when quoting somebody else.

Get all the way the **** outta here with all of that bull ****.

Dude is quoting ppl on Donald's side, quotes and paraphrases somebody else and she wants to stop the show to check him. Dude was justified. I do t care if he's white. The word needs to be heard in full when the preside elect is designing and inviting these white supremacists to interviews for high positions in his adminstration.

She thought she was caping for the other guest who happened to be a black man and even he was to e with it (even though that black man is lost for his other views).

Somebody tweet her to go dry her white tears asap.
nah.

White liberals gettin too comfy with it. Last thing is to have white dudes on any sort saying that on TV with no regard.

This ***** Brooke Baldwin is deadass about to "tear up" cuz a white guest used the n-word when quoting somebody else.

Dude is quoting ppl on Donald's side, quotes and paraphrases somebody else and she wants to stop the show to check him. Dude was justified. I do t care if he's white. The word needs to be heard in full when the preside elect is designing and inviting these white supremacists to interviews for high positions in his adminstration.

She thought she was caping for the other guest who happened to be a black man and even he was to e with it (even though that black man is lost for his other views).

nah.

White liberals gettin too comfy with it. Last thing is to have white dudes on any sort saying that on TV with no regard.
?
The guest had context to it
He held no malice saying that word

?
The guest had context to it
He held no malice saying that word
I don't think there's context for it, especially if its "He said this" with no hard evidence. Don't even care if its a point against Trump and his goons. Plus he was clearly trying to flex a point against the Trump supporting black dude. Other ways of doing that.

Last edited:
White people hate hearing the n word. I'm sure most of them say it when aint no ****** around but boy does that **** make them uncomfortable.

nah.

Nah b, yall dudes are still worried about political correctness and liberals getting comfortable while the media is out here normalizing white supremacy and racism like it's some old everyday occurrence.

That's the way to keep losing. White dude was totally justified in his usage.

This broad was clutching her pearls trying to make big deal of it when the black dude aint even flinch cuz it's not worth denying.

The same way these racists making themselves heard and seen its the same way we need to hold them accou table for what they say and not mince words when we tell others what they say.

If these sensitive white ppl want to be touchy about it. Say it again. Let their ears burn. Oh he said ****** when she also had a black guest on as well. This wasn't some flippant response or casual racism. Its the damn reality of the situation.

Last edited:
The tears of disillusioned Trump supporters are going to be absolutely scrumptious over these next 4 years

McCroy is such a **** boy. He isn't claiming voter fraud cost Hillary, or the Dem in the Senate race, just him.

Secondly, NC is one of the worst offenders of trying to suppress the black vote and his sws wanna complain about votes.

Mannn miss me with that.

Nah b, yall dudes are still worried about political correctness and liberals getting comfortable while the media is out here normalizing white supremacy and racism like it's some old everyday occurrence.

This broad was clutching her pearls trying to make big deal of it when the black dude aint even flinch cuz it's not worth denying.

The same way these racists making themselves heard and seen its the same way we need to hold them accou table for what they say and not mince words when we tell others what they say.

If these sensitive white ppl want to be touchy about it. Say it again. Let their ears burn. Oh he said ****** when she also had a black guest on as well. This wasn't some flippant response or casual racism. Its the damn reality of the situation.
I'm saying this dude ain't "we". Thats my issue. You want to bring reality, then have actual black people be the ones discussing this.

I don't trust a dude like that. I lean left, but this election has me questioning people on both sides. Not just those who voted Trump, but the liberals who feel entitled to black votes. This guy wanted to flex on the Black Trump supporter to make his point and it had the vibe of "You're stepping outta line" and that rubs me the wrong way, even if I disagree with who he supports. People even cosigning this is exactly why I'm wary.

Last edited:
The tears of disillusioned Trump supporters are going to be absolutely scrumptious over these next 4 years
Ann Coulter was even squawking about she and Evangelicals would abandon him if he went back on the wall and deportation but she still got fooled via media coverage :lol:

The idiocy is delightful in a way.

I'm saying this dude ain't "we". Thats my issue. You want to bring reality, then have actual black people be the ones discussing this.

I don't trust a dude like that. I lean left, but this election has me questioning people on both sides. Not just those who voted Trump, but the liberals who feel entitled to black votes. This guy wanted to flex on the Black Trump supporter to make his point and it had the vibe of "You're stepping outta line" and that rubs me the wrong way, even if I disagree with who he supports. People even cosigning this is exactly why I'm wary.
I'm not talking about black ppl when I say we in this case.

I'm talking about ppl that want to hide their heads in the sand about whats going on right now. At least the ppl that are progressive and don't want to see their rights trampled on as white supremacists run the government.

Trusting him is irrelevant.

You being wary makes me think you worried about something else. I aint get any vibe of dude flexing on him or telling him he's stepping outta line.

But since you brought it up, any black man defending a bunch of white supremacists talking about things will be okay, I trust they'll do good by us is a damn house ******. You can be any skin color to recognize that and I really wouldn't have been "wary" if some white person called him out for that.

I'm lost on what's rubbing you the wrong way that a white guy is pointing out the black guy supporting Donald and his Nazi Klan rhetoric? So if it was some black old man it'd be cool?

Last edited:
White people hate hearing the n word. I'm sure most of them say it when aint no ****** around but boy does that **** make them uncomfortable.
They created it, created the evil that surrounds it, and are responsible for what happened because it. The repercussions that are due will be marvelous to watch.

Back
Top Bottom