***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ninjahood ninjahood

Black wheels or the "hyper" black joints?

I'm leaning toward the first ones but my spoiler is black and so the Black might be better

She look like a bigger version of this broad I used to smash in ATL , was about to say hold up [emoji]128064[/emoji]
laugh.gif
...but I think henny In md/DC right ?

N all them pages about the dudes show collection when he still gon be sitting on his "fortune n investment" in 2022 at like age 40
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Sheesh Xennial Xennial def getting the 1st shotgun ride when ninja cops the 2010 police edition charger with the way he caping ...he like his secret service

Who is millennial? Caping for ninja all damn day.

By far the strangest thing I've seen in this thread today lol
He been on it for a min now ...he capes for anybody he thinks has some type of money but he's especially fond of ninjas shoe treasures :lol:...weird guy

Last edited:
Who is millennial? Caping for ninja all damn day.

By far the strangest thing I've seen in this thread today lol
Which a strong factual statement to make. Catfights, investment arguments, and biographies all in one day. Good job everyone :pimp:

Rusty this doofus hung up on some dumb troll comment from like 3 years ago....hurt his dumb ego so much he after me like a scorned ****

If you think this cornball face with a lack of facial hair is gonna put fear in my heart you got **** ***** up.

Like I said, GET OFF MY D, calling me a tease....go away Kylo.
Damn, between the pair of you there will be no shoulder clapping going on anytime soon

Who tryna discuss labor market monopsony

200.gif

Anyone!?
Refresh me on that topic
I have forgotten it all from my lower division economics classes

A market were only one firm firm demands labor.

It is like the "only company in town". You a banker, and there is one bank in town, welp, you gotta work for that back and they have bargaining power over you.

I really just want to tell if anyone is up to stop the slanderfest. :lol:

Anyway, what's so good about the hemi? I think BMW makes better engines than GM and Chrysler still. It's like why would choose coal over natural gas?

actually GM makes engines so good BMW & Porsche tried to get em banned from racing.

LS pushrods = low center of gravity, low maintenance, powerful, simple. GOAT.

actually GM makes engines so good BMW & Porsche tried to get em banned from racing.

Le Mans Winners
Year Drivers Team
2016 Romain Dumas Neel Jani Marc Lieb Porsche Team
2015 Nico Hülkenberg Earl Bamber Nick Tandy Porsche Team
2014 Marcel Fässler André Lotterer Benoît Tréluyer Audi Sport Team Joest
2013 Tom Kristensen Allan McNish Loïc Duval Audi Sport Team Joest

Last edited:
Anyway, what's so good about the hemi? I think BMW makes better engines than GM and Chrysler still. It's like why would choose coal over natural gas?

If it's so good at racing, why the hell does every average American car that I have riden in feel stiff as hell? Not knocking the performance, just doesn't feel comfortable riding in one.

Last edited:
My dude you live in NYC...why do dudes flex engine power of a car they'll never push to its potential...crappy roads, terrible traffic, cops EVERYWHERE ready to clock you, speed cams....

So dumb :lol:

So good they were banned from racing....ok Toretto.

Le Mans Winners
Year Drivers Team
2016 Romain Dumas Neel Jani Marc Lieb Porsche Team
2015 Nico Hülkenberg Earl Bamber Nick Tandy Porsche Team
2014 Marcel Fässler André Lotterer Benoît Tréluyer Audi Sport Team Joest
2013 Tom Kristensen Allan McNish Loïc Duval Audi Sport Team Joest

Porsche is money b :smokin

If it's so good at racing, why the hell does every average American car that I have riden in feel stiff as hell? Not knocking the performance, just doesn't feel comfortable riding in one.

perhaps u should check out magnetic ride suspension..GM licenses da rights to it to Ferrari & Audi.

Back
Top Bottom