***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The only reaction I have to a politician telling me they have a perfect macroeconomic model is......l.o.l

I can see the finessing coming from a mile away with this.

Last edited:
just got home and heard the news trumpf hired the treasure of state. a damn wall street head who sunk california's real estate market.

wondering how ninja feels about that

Krugman bout to catch his tempo on these fools :lol:

Obama is leaving office, and all of a sudden, Republicans become fans of deficit spending again, and worry about stimulating the economy. Surprise, ******* surprise

They are gonna blow up deficits, just to get the economy to heat up and get over whatever arbitrary GDP growth number their base will buy, 3, 3.5. 4, then claim victory.

The economy will be made structurally weaker, the social safety net will be destroy, and when a recession finally hits, it will be a blood bath for the lower classes.

Last edited:
Drain the swamp, he said.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If it wasn't for all the folks that WILL suffer from this buffoon's presidency, I'd say that the next 4 years will be glorious for the lulz due to Trump being everything his voters claim to hate.

^Exactly. I'm gonna be laughing my @#$ off at these inbred and illiterate Trump supporters slowly realizing they've been conned for the next 4 years. Too bad their choice will bring down innocent people with them.

Donald Trump, one of the most notorious businessmen in the world, is in bed with corporate America? What kind of idiot wouldn't know that from before?

Last edited:
I'm really surprised at all the negativity in this thread. I think most people here are so caught up with Social issues and progressive ideology that we are forgetting that we're 20 trillion in debt and interest rates are going up soon.

We need some people with actual fiscal knowledge rather then individuals that are obsessing over regulation. Like the great Dave Chapelle said, he deserves a chance to at least try. It's all ridicule in here with no foundation. Going back in this thread, everyone that is stuck on negativity bet against trump and was wrong.

I'm really surprised at all the negativity in this thread. I think most people here are so caught up with Social issues and progressive ideology that we are forgetting that we're 20 trillion in debt and interest rates are going up soon.

We need some people with actual fiscal knowledge rather then individuals that are obsessing over regulation. Like the great Dave Chapelle said, he deserves a chance to at least try. It's all ridicule in here with no foundation. Going back in this thread, everyone that is stuck on negativity bet against trump and was wrong.

whos back up sn is this?

^Exactly. I'm gonna be laughing my @#$ off at these inbred and illiterate Trump supporters slowly realizing they've been conned for the next 4 years. Too bad their choice will bring down innocent people with them.

Donald Trump, one of the most notorious businessmen in the world, is in bed with corporate America? What kind of idiot wouldn't know that from before?
Not all of the Trump supporters are racist morons
A good amount of them knew that he would lower business regulations and tax rates
The ones celebrating are the corporate elites and wealthy small business owners
Other than that, the middle class and poor about to get a rude awakening

Not all of the Trump supporters are racist morons
A good amount of them knew that he would lower business regulations and tax rates
The ones celebrating are the corporate elites and wealthy small business owners
Other than that, the middle class and poor about to get a rude awakening

don't forget that their are people like ninja who think they are part of that wealthy elite. there are people who live in delusion and people like him are going to feel the hit.

and another one
dj Khaled!
comes in, cherry picks what we discuss, and then parrots some right wing talking point.

yawn

Last edited:
Didn't Hillary feel the same way about flag burners? Media just seemed to forget about that lol

Back
Top Bottom