***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dog his hand positioning and posing and motions were way too on point to be simple "exaggerations"

Remember when Trump said there'd be record turnouts for the inauguration?  Welp. 
laugh.gif

Seems like a definite mandate to me.

I'm about to take a loan for half a mil with the most ridiculous interest rates and start a business outside the US before everything burns down and this country goes to **** and my debt here won't mean **** because everyone will be screwed :pimp:

Lulz @ "extra expressive" and equating the POTUS gestures as the way some hood booger expresses herself in the streets....

Donald Trump only been a Politician 18 months....da man carries himself like a regular smegular person...its been pretty much his a giant factor in his appeal.

this is why ya couldn't predict him winning...ya still thinking he was playing by old arcane etiquette rules for Politician.

Lulz @ "extra expressive" and equating the POTUS gestures as the way some hood booger expresses herself in the streets....

Donald Trump only been a Politician 18 months....da man carries himself like a regular smegular person...its been pretty much his a giant factor in his appeal.

this is why ya couldn't predict him winning...ya still thinking he was playing by old arcane etiquette rules for Politician.
I don't know any regular person above the age of 16 who carries himself or herself like Trump.

NOBODY.

No fool! We expect him to carry himself with class at the very least! And dude is FARRRRR from a regular person even before he went for the presidency

JUST STOP B :rofl:

Not sure what kind of clowns you hang with but the way he carries himself is far from a regular person 
laugh.gif

Remember when Trump said there'd be record turnouts for the inauguration?  Welp. :lol:  

its 2017 bro everyone watching on TV and the internet. Only DMV Trump supporters showed up looks like there aint too many of them.

All his other Trump supporters in rural parts of the USA cant afford to go. :lol:

When Obama had his inauguration all kinds of people showed up from different backgrounds in the DMV.

Trump is minutes away from becoming president. The "he carries himself different" shtick is not gonna work after that.

He has the job, being incompetent is not an excuse anymore

Remember when Trump said there'd be record turnouts for the inauguration?  Welp. :lol:  

its 2017 bro everyone watching on TV and the internet. Only DMV Trump supporters showed up looks like there aint too many of them.

All his other Trump supporters in rural parts of the USA cant afford to go. :lol:

When Obama had his inauguration all kinds of people showed up from different backgrounds in the DMV.

The 2009 inauguration was on TV and the internet too.

2009 was nuts, no one is ever gonna match than again probably. The measure is if he beats 2013, or can match Bush

Last edited:
We had the same TV and internet back in 09 :lol:

Majority of the USA hates Trump, that's just what it is, no way rednecks are making that roadtrip to DC...lol

u know this got debunked too right? ill let u find da times Trump mocked other opponents of his in this identical manner who have no disabilities...
oh great *phew* so he just used physical and mental handicaps to make fun of EVERYONE, not just the handicapped. now I feel much better

All his other Trump supporters in rural parts of the USA cant afford to go.
:lol:

Some are here. ABC had one couple on TV this morning. The husband was missing teeth. I don't know if interviewing them was deliberate.

Remember when Trump said there'd be record turnouts for the inauguration?  Welp. 
laugh.gif

that's just because of da weather b

turnout would've reached far beyond record levels if da weather wasn't bad

Back
Top Bottom