***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I just can't believe tax dollars are about to be used on this ********
thats what annoys me too and these people ******* eat it up. while i dont want to hate on all Trump supporters, I'm sorry they really are just a bunch of moronic ******* idiots. we are really about to waste our own money to put up some stupid *** wall that is gonna cost us billions. an that aint even accounting for maintenance either. just ridiculous. I'm pissed about this. 

I just can't believe tax dollars are about to be used on this ********

thats what annoys me too and these people ******* eat it up. while i dont want to hate on all Trump supporters, I'm sorry they really are just a bunch of moronic ******* idiots. we are really about to waste our own money to put up some stupid *** wall that is gonna cost us billions. an that aint even accounting for maintenance either. just ridiculous. I'm pissed about this. 
Not to mention we could be using that same money on education and environmental agencies...oh wait they are about to cut that **** too :x

Trump administration tells EPA to cut climate page from website: sources

U.S. President Donald Trump's administration has instructed the Environmental Protection Agency to remove the climate change page from its website, two agency employees told Reuters, the latest move by the newly minted leadership to erase ex-President Barack Obama's climate change initiatives.

The employees were notified by EPA officials on Tuesday that the administration had instructed EPA's communications team to remove the website's climate change page, which contains links to scientific global warming research, as well as detailed data on emissions. The page could go down as early as Wednesday, the sources said.

"If the website goes dark, years of work we have done on climate change will disappear," one of the EPA staffers told Reuters, who added some employees were scrambling to save some of the information housed on the website, or convince the Trump administration to preserve parts of

The order comes as Trump's administration has moved to curb the flow of information from several government agencies who oversee environmental issues since last week, in actions that appeared designed to tighten control and discourage dissenting views.

The moves have reinforced concerns that Trump, a climate change doubter, could seek to sideline scientific research showing that carbon dioxide emissions from burning fossil fuels contributes to global warming, as well as the career staffers at the agencies that conduct much of this research.

rm7bqu.jpg

**** like this makes me ashamed to be a while male in America :smh:...

I just had a completely unplanned kid, and this **** scares the life outta me...

Last edited:
:smh: @ all of you, when its klear:

"Judge trump by whats in his heart, not what komes out of his mouth"

**** like this makes me ashamed to be a while male in America :smh:...

I just had a completely unplanned kid, and this **** scares the life outta me...
Start planning on how to save your money if you haven't been already
It's clear that the government isn't offering much or any security blankets for our future

Think this might've been lost in all the news coming out today...

@RVAwonk: Stunning. The USDA is now prohibited from sharing data with the public. This should send chills down your spine. https://t.co/u3OJRMJPwm https://t.co/ackOwoZaED

Aaaaand it gets worse: Multiple federal agencies (not just USDA) have told employees to cease public communications. https://t.co/UBymxpxcVH https://t.co/mUTjj4A1Uf

And now Commerce has been told to cease publishing findings w/o prior approval. This is just astonishing. https://t.co/VYKea6Il27

Yikes :x :x

Last edited:
Conflicts of interests doe! Clinton foundation doe! Rich elites doe!

Folks really signed up for Hitler 2.0. I'm happy I don't have any kids, we're screwed.

Last edited:
The best part is, youre the nfc east champs...but i digress

This is like a kruel joke n these guys paris dennard n andre bauer dumb as **** :lol:

Folks really signed up for Hitler 2.0. I'm happy I don't have any kids, we're screwed.

The best part is, youre the nfc east champs...but i digress

This is like a kruel joke n these guys paris dennard n andre bauer dumb as **** :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Id rather have ******* Jerry Jones as our president over Trump

i love how these journalists at the spicer press conference kept asking him that, if trump thinks 3+ million votes were illegal, why wasn't trump going to launch an investigation.

this is what the media needs to keep doing, every minute of every day. call him out on his ********, over and over.

So Trump said he's gonna send the Feds to Chicago if they don't fix gun violence. What happened to states rights?

It's sad because I have old childhood friends on Facebook who are now showing their true colors. They're going ham with the racist posts. I would unfriend them , but I'm gonna stay friends with them so I can see what they say in 4 years when Trunp destroys our country. Many of them want to be cops or are in the process of becoming a cop. Then folks wonder why so many unarmed men of color are killed by police.

Oh course, Bill O wants the national guard to occupy Chicago. I don't imagine that the University of Chicago or the Board of Trade will be placed under occupation.

On the California front, Sacramento is lit right now. My in laws work and practice law up there, I have some friends and former colleagues who do the same and it every one in Sacramento is embracing our new rebel State status.

Jerry Brown is the perfect governor for this situation. he is like Rick from Rick and Morty. Guess what, Morty, we're gonna have all kinds of adventures and if the Feds drop the Satellites, we'll build our own Satellites, Morty!

Back
Top Bottom