***Official Political Discussion Thread***

we conflating jobs now?
laugh.gif

and it's only been 5 days
roll.gif

its been delicious reading da liberal meltdown here.
glasses.gif
idiot 

I'm a highly educated, highly skilled worker

You're uneducated, low skilled worker

Do economy is always gonna be kinda to me b

Good luck, hope you know some machine learning. I do :D

Don't worry, I am a big believer in social programs to help displaced workers. I'll be more than happy to lend a happy hand when the time comes

You a better man than me, if in the future Trump voters are out in the streets without jobs, I will point and laugh with 0 remorse, I would even tease them with food :lol:

"Hes gonna bring back jobs"

Government job freeze

"Da government too big anyway"

we conflating jobs now? :lol:

and it's only been 5 days :rofl:

its been delicious reading da liberal meltdown here. 8)
We are worried about how dysfunctional our government is going to get in its assistance to the poor and middle class with the major cuts
And you're out here talking about liberal tears
:rolleyes

There will always be sick people and my job will never be threatened by automation....FEELSGOODMAN

I'll take a pay cut to help my fellow Americans that didn't vote for trump....there should be some way to distinguish them.

That's exactly that automation gonna do to your job

i don't just drive :lol:

u though? that DC squeeze gonna pinch... be safe though :lol:

class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

might wanna try again b. :lol:

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

We are worried about how dysfunctional our government is going to get in its assistance to the poor and middle class with the major cuts

Nobody I know deserves the wrath of the **** up Trump is gonna put this nation through more than him...he can't be that blind not to see it coming...dude still celebrating papa trumps victory, either his pride too big to admit he ****** up or he really that short sighted....

class A CDL drivers aren't in da same category as low wage service sector burger flipper, especially one with a credit or 2 away from my associates.

that gravy train in DC though? Betta start shaking down some private firms asap. that Trump winter coming, burrrr.

Bruh you 1 DUI away from being jobless, that's how delicate your job is, wether Trump or no Trump, I'd hate to depend on my drivers liscence :lol:

You trolling or just ******ed?

A CDL driving job ain't noting to brag about. Im currently a CDL driver and i had better jobs previously. Quit acting like you are better than a burger flipper.

Last edited:
"Hes gonna bring back jobs"

Government job freeze

"Da government too big anyway"

we conflating jobs now? :lol:

and it's only been 5 days :rofl:

its been delicious reading da liberal meltdown here. 8)

Because only liberals have gov't jobs.

He isn't say anything about your wage. He said it's low skilled, which it is. Anybody can get a CDL license just like they can flip a burger. You stay trying to look down on others like you're a neurosurgeon or something. Stop it B.

just broke my finger scrolling downwards for an eternity

Me too. Seen some positions I didn't even know existed.

u won't miss em when they consolidated, cut down, or completely eliminated.

I don't depend on government subsidies to live, unlike you.

Looks like the hemi is gonna have to wait too.

Just remember that demand drives the economy.

You can have 100 trailer trucks at your disposal, but if nobody gives you anything to transport, you ain't working.

You can make 100k cars, if nobody can buy them, you don't sell ****.

I'd tell you to enjoy the United States of Precarity, but I know you're too much of a coward to stay and be the doormat of the 1% you love to lick the *** of. You'll flee to DR when the going gets tough.

I don't depend on government subsidies to live, unlike you.

Looks like the hemi is gonna have to wait too.

Just remember that demand drives the economy.

You can have 100 trailer trucks at your disposal, but if nobody gives you anything to transport, you ain't working.

You can make 100k cars, if nobody can buy them, you don't sell ****.

I'd tell you to enjoy the United States of Precarity, but I know you're too much of a coward to stay and be the doormat of the 1% you love to lick the *** of. You'll flee to DR when the going gets tough.

DR depends heavily on tourism, American tourism....unfortunately if Our economy tanks, DR ain't much better off.

Hail Papa Trump!

word man, there is a dime a dozen dudes with CDLs :lol:

I didn't even want to be a cdl driver but that fell in my lap when my job offered it and paid for it, the freedom that i have in my particular type of driving is making me delay ditching the job :lol:

And let's just say if Trump is championing small government, why the hell is he threatening the city of Chicago to send the Feds over there?

What alternative fact small government were u taught at Trump University?

Last edited:
And let's just say if Trump is championing small government, why the hell is he threatening the city of Chicago to send the Feds over there?

The man is a walking contradiction. Not surprising at all.

Bruh you 1 DUI away from being jobless, that's how delicate your job is, wether Trump or no Trump, I'd hate to depend on my drivers liscence :lol:

I'm not u though..I know how u got down :lol: :smh:

I don't even take da whip outta park if I know imma take a sip of anything, straight Jeter Status.

So far so good Trump. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

You could ask the same about the plans to build a giant goddamn wall,turning people away at the border over political views,preventing publically/tax-payer funded agencies from publishing reports without "permission",arresting journalists,ban on refugees etc

Not to mention his huge infrastructure spending plan

Last edited:

You could ask the same for the plans to build a giant goddamn wall,turning people away at the border over political views,preventing publically/tax-payer funded agencies from publishing reports without "permission",arresting journalists etc
This sounds like Communist China for the most part

Same **** that a part of my family had to escape

Da delusions of grandeur.

-Your worked in food service just a couple years ago, now those people are beneath you? Gimmie a ******* break

-A CDL driver is still lowly skilled. And relatively easily replaceable. Not only that, truck driver in the most popular job in most states, you really think that some drivers aren't planning to go into repairs too. When that happens, and the market is flooded with more mechanics, mechanics will be making way less.

-And you want to throw shots at burger flips and smugly tell me good look in the DC job market, while boosting about an associates degree.

Congrats on bettering yourself, but an associates doesn't mean that much more than a HS degree these days. Plus dude, I got an associates degree at like 20. Damb decade ago

Back
Top Bottom