***Official Political Discussion Thread***

A lot of people call him by his name, just stop fam...only time you ever speak on NT is to defend that man...*** is kind of disturbing :lol:

I think the thought is if Rico can finally see some of the light, Ninja has a chance too.

It seems like Rico has more of a reason to be a Republican than Ninja.
lol ninja gone. Dude contradicting himself so much the Don Drumpf would be proud if ninja weren't black.

I think the thought is if Rico can finally see some of the light, Ninja has a chance too.

It seems like Rico has more of a reason to be a Republican than Ninja.

55vdGJy.gif

All I know is that man better be closing in on a mil, only way he would shut the haters up....that lifestyle and anything less than that saved and that man has no grounds to be bragging about anything

The pathetic thing is he's not trolling, he dead *** has some weird sense of protection for ninjahood. Between this, quotes on the bottom and the pocket watching he serves no purpose, blocked.

Last edited:
I can real eaaaaaasy, but I rather leave money on da table and be home every night.

what u think truckers ain't caking?
laugh.gif

u Betta ask somebody.
"I could make a lot of money, I just don't!" Yeah, ok. 

You might want to get the concepts of energy efficiency and energy density straight before you start acting like you're better than people that flip burgers. 

Back
Top Bottom