***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm sure this was posted, but i'm sorry, :lol: Sean Spicer is not qualified to be press secretary.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/spicer-trump-met-martin-luther-king-jr-article-1.2954571

I remember about 10 years back i stopped going to mexico for about 3 years when i did go back to visit fam i saw alot of chinese immigrants and chinese food joints (pretty good too) was tripping out how well they spoke spanish [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I remember about 10 years back i stopped going to mexico for about 3 years when i did go back to visit fam i saw alot of chinese immigrants and chinese food joints (pretty good too) was tripping out how well they spoke spanish [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Lol my father illegally immigrated from Hong Kong to Mexico back in the 70s, quickly learned Spanish and chopped it up with the locals
Came to the US legally in the 80s :lol:

They got a whole Chinatown in Mexicali now

Last edited:
Lol my father illegally immigrated from Hong Kong to Mexico back in the 70s, quickly learned Spanish and chopped it up with the locals

Brah Chinese people assimilate at record paste, make no type of sense. They got a ton of them in St. Lucia, left over from when China sent down workers. These folk got jerk chicken shacks, roti shops, a couple of them are fishermen, one is local calypso artist and a couple have small pig farms. These dudes talk with perfect accents, and will dap you up like a local

My brain can't eem process it some time when a dude that looks like Jet Li greets on a boat ride like "Wah gwan bossman"

Brah Chinese people assimilate at record paste, make no type of sense. They got a ton of them in St. Lucia, left over from when China sent down workers. These folk got jerk chicken shacks, roti shops, a couple of them are fishermen, one is local calypso artist and a couple have small pig farms. These dudes talk with perfect accents, and will dap you up like a local

My brain can't eem process it some time when a dude that looks like Jet Li greets on a boat ride like "Wah gwan bossman"

When I went to Jamaica it blew my mind too :lol:

:rofl:
I'm telling yah, Chinese people are the ultimate hustlers
I dunno how our con man in chief is going to out hustle the Chinese government

There were a lot of Chinese-Jamaican folks involved in the reggae music scene as well

A guy named Leslie Kong was very influential in the careers of both Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff

:rofl:
I'm telling yah, Chinese people are the ultimate hustlers
I dunno how our con man in chief is going to out hustle the Chinese government

Famb I was coming to the beach one day, and I stopped to by some local bread and cassava cakes.

I pull up to this lil bakery deep in the bush of St. Lucia. I wait in line and this dark skinned Rastafarian chick outchea serving the bread with a baby strapped to her. I look at the kid like "Damb, that a cute lil baby" she look mixed, but I dunno with what. As soon as I think this, a Chinese dude walk from under the house with a new basket of bread and kisses ole girl on the lips and kisses the baby.

Ole boy was rocking a fish net wife beater (in Ethiopian colors), man made cut off jeans shorts, and a pair of rubber things sandals. His hair mate like he was trying to grow dreads. The official island rude boy uniform

I was hitting the Weebay hard. These folk deeeepppp in the culture.

Last edited:
Saw a bunch a Antigua last summer too, I was buggin' at first
You antiguan too bruh? They been on the island for a while. Make decent chinese food but New York's is better.

What really shocked me was all the shawarma places when the cats from the middle east started moving in.

@Rusty Shackelford is this what he looks like :lol:

henryfong.jpg

I didn't even know Chinese people went that hard at the Caribbean
I learn something new everyday

Yeah, but his hair was in the afro stage before is starts to drop. Kinda like J.Cole

I knew there was always some in Jamaica. There were none one my island outside tourist or diplomats

China started investing in the islands in the mid 2000s, they brought down a lot of workers to my island. Most left, but many loved it and stayed. And boy did they make themselves at home. :lol:

Last edited:
chinese people speaking spanish all i could think of was senor chang lmaoo

c

Last edited:
All this Chinese invading countries type of talk makes me want to build a wall already :lol: :smh:

If Bigot Tea is lurking, ole boy probably canceled the vacation he was planning to the islands.

Then again he was a bitter broke boy, so I he could even swing the airfare.

Back
Top Bottom