***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Looking more into Trumps newfound,moderate position regarding Israel I saw this...
Mindblown
eek.gif
eek.gif
,dude was fake outraged at Obama towing the exact same line just weeks ago
roll.gif

Kushner must realize his business ties/financial interest would suffer if Israel continues to isolate themselves internationally

Bibi must be getting nervous
Looks like we're about to get some more furious rants from Israel 
laugh.gif

Didn't expect to see this from the Trump administration at all. This is something I can get behind.

Edit: Where does Trump's plan to move the US embassy to Jerusalem fit in all this? Forgot about that.

Last edited:
I'm I the only one bothered by Trump telling the people of the US on "just trust me" why the **** should we?...this man constantly insulting the intelligence of every damn American.

I'm I the only one bothered by Trump telling the people of the US on "just trust me" why the **** should we?...this man constantly insulting the intelligence of every damn American.

yes, steezy...you're the only one.

It will be his downfall.
Hard to watch I know, but judging from what I read about incompetent millitary leaders, eventually everyone turns their back on them, so sit back and might as well watch the slow moving train wreck.

‏@ReutersWorld: White House says Israeli settlement construction may not be helpful to peace

Finally a more measured position by this admin :lol:,funny it comes after all the huffing and puffing after Obama wouldn't veto that UN resolution though.

Looking more into Trumps newfound,moderate position regarding Israel I saw this...

Exclusive: Donald Trump supports a two-state solution and is warning #Israel to cease settlement announcements.

White House official tells ‘Post’ all parties should cease ‘unilateral actions,’ affirms two-state solution.

http://live.jpost.com/Israel-News/P...Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446

Mindblown :wow: :wow:,dude was fake outraged at Obama towing the exact same line just weeks ago :rofl:

Kushner must realize that his business ties/financial interests would suffer if Israel continues to isolate themselves internationally

Bibi must be getting nervous

Know a lot of Jews who voted for Trump because of his "unfaltering support for Israel." Add them to the growing list of people who played themselves.

Has there ever been a "left winged" liberal poster you guys have ever respected or not bullied?

Take that, post it in the comment section of a pro-conservative story, and watch the mayhem ensue.

For 8 years, the left has extended the olive branch of compromise while the right, encouraged by its base, filibustered and delayed and obstructed.

8 ******* years!!!

They can go **** themselves for the time being.

The "right wing" people in this thread would not be insulted if they didn't come in here belittling people in the first place. People like Rico x Hood wishing death on liberal black people, Ninjahood being prostop and frisk of black people and sending in the military to their neighborhoods, Oneilmatt being a Neo Nazi homophobe, Titanium Tea bashing Chinese people in every post, etc. Having opposing views is one thing, making clearly racist/bigoted statements is another

There was actually a period of 2-3 days last week were Rico was acting like a normal person with opposing views, and there weren't any insults thrown. Then he went back to being who he really is :lol:

Last edited:
Has there ever been a "right winged" conservative poster you guys have ever respected or not bullied?

Oh please miss me with that ****.

You aren't around when they do either trolling or get tons of messages deleted for being bigoted, but you wanna criticize the liberals in here.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a "right winged" conservative poster you guys have ever respected or not bullied?

The ones that post in here frequently get the same treatment they give from what I can tell. There's just not many of them so they're steadily getting roasted.

I would love more conservative viewpoints that make sense in here because the slant is obvious :lol: I talk to conservatives and liberals in real life, like not online, and we have a lot of respectful dialog. But they don't parrot talking points at me, they tend to have real substantial arguments that we build on and find common ground. Them, I love talking to.

It's the guys who completely ignore facts, or go with "alternative facts" that I can't stand. When you talk to people like that IRL one on one they either get loud or just shut up. Online they just keep piling on because the screen is in the way and they can flex. There is nothing inherently wrong with liberals or conservatives IMO, but I absolutely refuse to respect anyone who won't respect others and is solely out for themselves.

Most "right winged" conservatives that have posted in here during this election cycle got themselves banned, from this thread or NT.

Most of the time it was for saying something racist.

The "right wing" people in this thread would not be insulted if they didn't come in here belittling people in the first place. People like Rico x Hood wishing death on liberal black people, Ninjahood being pro-stop and frisk of black people and sending in the military to their neighborhoods, Oneilmatt being a Neo Nazi homophobe, Titanium Tea bashing Chinese people in every post, etc.

There was actually a period of 2-3 days last week were Rico was acting like a normal person with opposing views, and there weren't any insults thrown. Then he went back to being who he really is :lol:

Nah I get that.

You aren't around when they do either trolling or get tons of messages deleted for being bigoted, but you wanna criticize the liberals in here.

:lol: drink some water.

Im not here to criticize anyone.

It was a honest observation of the landscape.

The "right wing" people in this thread would not be insulted if they didn't come in here belittling people in the first place. People like Rico x Hood wishing death on liberal black people, Ninjahood being pro-stop and frisk of black people and sending in the military to their neighborhoods, Oneilmatt being a Neo Nazi homophobe, Titanium Tea bashing Chinese people in every post, etc.

Nah I get that.

:lol: drink some water.

Im not here to criticize anyone.

It was a honest observation of the landscape.

Just like your general political views, your opinion seems to based on a lack of information

I'm still not gonna forgive Koopa for turning the heel on the LeBron haters after LeBron beat the Dubs smh :lol:

Just like your general political views, your opinion seems to based on a lack of information

Another unnecessary shot :lol:

You need help.

It wasn't not a shot. You yourself have admitted that about your political views, I'm not making it up.

And I'm telling you that you don't know the history or right wing trolls in this thread. Because you were not around for the entire election cycle.

Take a step back.I never come at you, even when you have posted some frustrating things. You are the one talking slick famb, not me.

Back
Top Bottom