***Official Political Discussion Thread***

ODS - Obama dependency syndrome

What Trumpers have when they continually reference what Obeezy did.

There is also HDS and IDS

Colin JonesVerified account@colinjones 18m18 minutes ago
This is monstrous http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/22/locked-up-by-ice-with-a-brain-tumor.html pic.twitter.com/iPMf4wZDOu

C5S4O6MXAAA1XDG.jpg

C5S4O6rWMAAFzgZ.jpg

I thought Trump loved Christians?

They did actually. The US rejected a good number of Jews seeking asylum from the Nazis during WWII. The lucky ones were able to find refuge in Central/Latin America and the Caribbean. The rest - a lot of them - went back to Germany where they ended up in concentration camps.

And to add... Nazis actually studied American race laws which resulted in the declaration of the Nuremberg laws (Law for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour, which forbade marriages and extramarital intercourse between Jews and Germans)

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/washington/150904

http://blog.press.princeton.edu/201...s-studied-american-race-laws-for-inspiration/

America only went to war because of the Pearl Harbor attack

Like I said before, the **** don't affect them so they can be free to do as they please. The same cats who will write in Harambe or vote for Jill Stein are the same cats givin dude a pass which is an issue I have w/ the "progressive" Democrats. But stuff like this is always at the expense of minorities, mainly black people. And why not, they don't need us until 2018 and 2020 when it's time to "put the past behind us and band together to fight the good fight."

But hey, sticks and stones right.

That it is different bunch imo. Most progressive white democrats mean well and are often misguided,and ignorant to how bad things really are. Yeah they might vote for Stein and Harambe but that is really a **** you at the DNC, not really black people. They just sometimes underestimate the collateral damage of taking risk like these., but still they are the faction of the left coalition will support policy to help the marginalized. They are the ones protesting Milo coming to their campus and will call him a white supremacist to his face, even if they are no equipped to debate him

It is moderate, libertarian leaning democrats that are the problem. They don't mind the boot of white supremacy being eased up a lil, but it has to be on the white man's terms. They act like making sure white people not getting blowback for their comments are equally as important as securing social justice for minorities.

Moderate and Progressives might look the same from time to time, but we have to make sure we don't bunch them together. In the fight for social justice, one group is your natural ally, the other is group that will throw you under the bus without hesitation if it is politically convenient for them.

Neo-Libs really aren't in any way "libertarian", they act that way in large part because one of their core ideologies is extreme pragmatism. 

At least not libertarianism in it's truest form, and not like the Neo-Con Republicans who call themselves that because they are socially moderate and like to do drugs but fiscally are still corporatist. 

Don't get it twisted tho, I'm not really a fan of the free market zealots either, but they are kind of their own thing with right and left wing factions. 

I didn't call them true believer libertarians. I said they where libertarian leaning, modern libertarians coming in many forms. And most modern libertarians identify with the right side of the political spectrum.

man.. the responses this is getting
eek.gif

Vice President PenceVerified account@VP 1h1 hour ago

ObamaCare will be replaced with something that actually works—bringing freedom and individual responsibility back to American health care.

like:

95Sports@95Sports 13m13 minutes ago
So I guess it's my daughter's responsibility that her heart didn't work right in utero? Is that what you're saying?

man.. the responses this is getting :wow:

ObamaCare will be replaced with something that actually works—bringing freedom and individual responsibility back to American health care.

like:

So I guess it's my daughter's responsibility that her heart didn't work right in utero? Is that what you're saying?

Republicans' biggest Achilles heel is that much of their platform is unpopular, even with their base.

When they are out of power, they can lie, pass blame, fear monger, and vilify the Democrats' policies. But when it comes time to govern, they always jam themselves up.

Last edited:
man.. the responses this is getting :wow:

like:

Amelia GapinVerified account‏@EntirelyAmelia 1h1 hour ago
More
@VP Would you say that cancer is caused by not enough freedom, then?

:wow:

man.. the responses this is getting
eek.gif

like:

mean.gif

im really worried about what they are going to replace obamacare with 

got homies who really need it  

Last edited:
im really worried about what they are going to replace obamacare with 
got homies who really need it  

Right now, the big battle is about medicaid expansion.

Republican governors who adopted the provision don't want it to be terminated, while those who didn't want the entire healthcare program to be repealed.

There was a lot of whispering about the federal government giving block grants to states. Historically, money from block grants has seldom been used towards social programs; instead, it's been used to counter state budget deficits, and I have a hard time seeing the trend change considering that States that have cut taxes and other sources of revenue are facing massive budget holes.

Trevor Noah is hilarious. Funny guy that likes to add a little politics to his comedy act.

Watched one of his acts on netflix. He talked a little bit about the rise of nationalism around the world :

'If there's one country that can't complain about immigration, it's Britain! That country colonized everywhere! ' Loose paraphrase, of course.

But he does make a good point. It's these countries that are most guilty of colonization that be complaining about immigration now. Smh lol

Michael che killing it for me right now on weekend update.. his special that's on Netflix is pretty funny too.. his black lives matter joke is hilarious

entire set was dope

ive watched this clip like 10 times :lol:

I feel bad for some of the people arguing for Trump/cons/Pence because I can tell they are just scared, uninformed people when I read the things they say.

They don't even believe in the cons but they're so desperate for something to go their way that they latch on.

:frown:

Republicans biggest Achilles heel is that in much of their platform is unpopular with their base.

When they are out of power, they can lie, pass blame, fear mongering and vilify the Democrat;s policies. But when it comes time to govern, they always jam themselves up.

The Republican coalition tends to be white people who are Southern, rural, older or some combination thereof. It seems like as soon as Republicans get the trifecta at the Federal or State level, they start screwing over those very people.

Dump coal waste into Appalachian water sources? fine. Attrite Social Security with chain CPI? No problem. Send there sons and daughters to die in a pointless war? That's coming.

Of course, Republicans will blame it all on minorities and other "takers" but it is harder to make that argument when the scary black man is not in the White House any longer.

Back
Top Bottom