***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hope the news orgs let into the WH press briefing today have the balls to call out the similarities shared by the organizations excluded (the stories about ties to Russia). Or at least CNN goes all in and tethers it all together.

Only the cult members are dumb and blind enough to ignore the fascism on display, let's see if the sane members of society can overthrow this **** storm in 2 years.

roll.gif

Yikes, I didn't know about the full extent of his CPAC comments till now,it sounds ugly...

Trump vows military build-up, hammers nationalist themes

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN1630HH

President Donald Trump said he would make a massive budget request for one of the "greatest military buildups in American history" on Friday in a feisty, campaign-style speech extolling robust nationalism to eager conservative activists.

Trump used remarks to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), an organization that gave him one of his first platforms in his improbable journey to the U.S. presidency, to defend his unabashed "America first" policies.

Ahead of a nationally televised speech to Congress on Tuesday, Trump outlined plans for strengthening the U.S. military, already the world's most powerful fighting force, and other initiatives such as tax reform and regulatory rollback.

He offered few specifics on any initiatives, including the budget request that is likely to face a harsh reality on Capitol Hill: At a time when he wants to slash taxes for Americans, funding a major military buildup without spending cuts elsewhere would add substantially to the U.S. budget deficit.

An arms race between the US,Russia and China isn't good for anyone...

Last edited:

..and sooner or later all us of gonna get drafted for the upcoming war
mean.gif
right, and if its a full scale WW3 it aint just gonna be 18yr olds, lol gonna be all hands on deck, I wish they would try to draft my old *** at 32,
going be a very rude awakening if they attempt to have a draft these days..

considering ketchup is considered a fruit in schools in the US.. plus the defunding of athletic programs.. then of course you have the access to information

plus depending on who they end up going to war with go blow up in their face huge, like say china.. then you have the overwhelming amount of folks who don't support this group

extremely scary.. but would be entertaining

coup? ww3? you children need to step back for a second and chill with the histeria.
where do you think the type of rhetoric and behavior trump and co have exhibited in their first month is inevitably going to get the world?

Australia has known nothing but to be America's ally and look at that whole thing went.. who the US going have with them again?

coup? ww3? you children need to step back for a second and chill with the histeria.

where do you think the type of rhetoric and behavior trump and co have exhibited in their first month is inevitably going to get the world?

Australia has known nothing but to be America's ally and look at that whole thing went.. who the US going have with them again?
Look again at who made that comment you replied to. There's no conversation to be had, just a troll who's here to rustle jimmies.

I hope the news orgs let into the WH press briefing today have the balls to call out the similarities shared by the organizations excluded (the stories about ties to Russia). Or at least CNN goes all in and tethers it all together.

Only the cult members are dumb and blind enough to ignore the fascism on display, let's see if the sane members of society can overthrow this **** storm in 2 years.

2 years is a really long time. It can't be stated enough: the military commanders of this nation have to talk to (and I hope they are doing it) politicians, especially the spineless GOP about the danger that Trump represents for the mere stability of this country, because I'm almost certain that the WH is gearing up for a major conflict. They will be trying to provoke someone to get us involved militarily. If their Reichstag fire isn't going to happen within the country, nothing says it can't happen outside of it.

Last edited:

Bradd JaffyVerified account@BraddJaffy Feb 23

Louie Gohmert says he won't hold a town hall b/c of violent paid protesters—& he invokes Gabby Giffords getting shot http://gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398419  …pic.twitter.com/v2KkNY6WBv

Bradd JaffyVerified account@BraddJaffy 24h24 hours ago
Gabby Giffords responds to Gohmert on town halls: “I was shot on a Saturday morning. By Monday morning my offices were open to the public.”pic.twitter.com/sCpxW5wS6e
man up son 
roll.gif

2 years is a really long time. It can't be stated enough: the military commanders of this nation have to talk to (and I hope they are doing it) politicians, especially the spineless GOP about the danger that Trump represents for the mere stability of this country, because I'm almost certain that the WH is gearing up for a major conflict. They will be trying to provoke someone to get us involved militarily. If their Reichstag fire isn't going to happen within the country, nothing says it can't happen outside of it.
this

Back
Top Bottom