***Official Political Discussion Thread***

True, now that I think of it he's good at handling hecklers and throwing shade back/taking the lowest road and people like that.

Even if you catch him slipping he has a good defense and people are stupid. You gotta catch him saying "America sucks" on video to burn him. This is like trying to game plan a defense against the Dubs :lol:

Agreed on that. But they do need to get more unconventional. If they can find a way to show him up a well planned out matter it'll help. He's made mistakes and said reckless stuff, the Dems could pounce harder though in my opinion.

I'll backtrack on the disrespecting him part, moreso making him look incompetent and unqualified on a public stage should be the goal and Trump is capable of providing them ammo in that respect. Making him look incompetent helps delegitimize him without the blatant disrespect.
Kind of hard to when he's going 100 miles per hour with his attacks and policies. I will say from an unbiased standpoint, he's getting hit hard with the Russian connections though. People have not let him off the hook with that. :lol:

Suprised no blacked photoshopped yet

The lack of respect and decorum shown by Conway definitely feels intentional...

@CBSNews: More than 100 generals sign letter warning against non-defense budget cuts https://t.co/Cd8aNNXUXT https://t.co/rzSz6f3iQJ

This is telling given the fact that they would be the main ones benefitting from the reallocation of funds from those other agencies to the defense budget.

I read earlier that IL Douche was planning on slashing, among others, the EPA budget by 24/25% :x

Last edited:
Donnie knows more than the generals, remember?

Everything will be huge and America will be winning so much we're going to be tired of winning.

Edit: If that PBS cut goes through, Elmo and Snuffy need to come off the streets and start cutting fools

Last edited:
The lack of respect and decorum shown by Conway definitely feels intentional...

@CBSNews: More than 100 generals sign letter warning against non-defense budget cuts https://t.co/Cd8aNNXUXT https://t.co/rzSz6f3iQJ

This is telling given the fact that they would be the main ones benefitting from the reallocation of funds from those other agencies to the defense budget.

I read earlier that IL Douche was planning on slashing, among others, the EPA budget by 24/25% :x

When we talk about national security, people don't realize that there is more to it than weapon manucturing. What would you do without the electric grid? Without safe roads and waterways? Anything that reduces the effectiveness of a country's defenses is a national security issue. Even obesity is a national security concern. Imagine we're invaded tomorrow; the military would have plenty of trouble mobilizing our population of physically unfit folks.

If I was in trump's circle, I would coax him into saying stupid stuff.

"Yo, mr. great grand president, it's me, wally. I hear you're giving a big speech tonight. well I feel you've been holding back too much. we've entered a new era. saying the n-word is ok again. just go crazy tonight. the american people will love it."

"hey, my favorite guy, donald. it's me again. why do you waste so much time walking to the toilet? just take a dump on your desk in the oval office. i know you want to. someone will clean it up. i mean, you're the president! if there's anyone who should be able to do it, it's you."

"psst, mr. handsome over there! you are so cool. you know what, the people love you and you are the most powerful man ever. tonight at the speech, grab the hottest girl you see and just start kissing her, in front of everyone! show us who's the boss. the people will love it."

Private prison population was 220,000 in 2013. Down to 190k now. They're saying under Jeff Sessions that number is going to go back up.

The fact that he wants to go after nonviolent drug offenders upsets me.

Nothing about the reversal of light sentences on nonviolent rape though (when a girl is drugged and already asleep). Just sad to me how a guy can be convicted of rape and get sentenced to 6 months at a cushy jail and someone else can be falsely accused of stealing a backpack and spend 3 years at Rikers.

Last edited:

Everything will be huge and America will be winning so much we're going to be tired of winning.

Edit: If that PBS cut goes through, Elmo and Snuffy need to come off the streets and start cutting fools
PBS should definitely not be cut,but Sesame Street is on HBO now,PBS only shows reruns.

PBS should definitely not be cut,but Sesame Street is on HBO now,PBS only shows reruns.

Damn really? Forgot about that whole mess. Even still, HBO costs money even if it's reruns a generation of kids are missing out :frown: :smh:

Edit: I'd watch reruns of Sesame Street and my man Bob Ross all day

Last edited:

HBO has exclusivity for a period of time, arter which those new episodes will air on PBS. It's a weird setup but as long as the kids get it on PBS, I'm happy that they can.

HBO has exclusivity for a period of time, arter which those new episodes will air on PBS. It's a weird setup but as long as the kids get it on PBS, I'm happy that they can.

Ok that's good to hear then. Unless they do cut PBS smh

Last edited:

Attorney Mark Goldstone says the felony indictments are unprecedented and many of the protesters were not given warnings or proper opportunity to disperse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom