***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Members of Congress already hinting at impeachment so soon?
@MaxineWaters: Get ready for impeachment.
Does she know something we don't?

Diane Feinstein's face after the classified hearing on the Russia probe last week made it seem like she found out something deeply disturbing
Maxine been on 100 from jump 
laugh.gif

not to say she doesnt know anything though 
nerd.gif

Not to mention Ryan is gon make a few "tweaks" and send it to the floor for a vote before the CBO can give it another rating.

Part of the bill includes funding for seniors can have more credits buying health insurance, instead of spelling out how the system to work, Ryan straight wrote the Senate can figure it out. Even dude might be realizing how incompetent he is at policy.

Right :lol: They realized they needed more meat for seniors in the bill, which we all know, will just be like an extra $100 tax credit. Either that or a coupon for a free slice of pie at their local Eat 'N Park.

http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-wrestle-drill-trumps-hands-he-tries-remove-o-55576

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull

WASHINGTON—Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool. “You don’t understand, he can hear everything we’re saying! Obama can even hear my thoughts! I have to get it out! I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel it!” At press time, staffers were panicking after Trump locked himself in the bathroom and began cutting his stomach open with a razor blade in an attempt to find the tracking chip he said The New York Times had put in his food.

Oh how I wish this wasn't satire :lol:

maybe it isnt
C7aEWXxU8AAn65Q.jpg

Faith is such a scary thing.

:lol:

A lot of the top comments were Nimble Navigators who said they were done with supporting the President and then changed their flairs to Non-Trump Supporters. I'm guessing that this then made their comments in violation of the rules, as they were making top level comments but they were no longer supporters of Trump.
Can a moderator confirm if that is what happened?

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

There, indeed, was an FBI wiretap involving Russians at Trump Tower.

But it was not placed at the behest of Barack Obama and the target was not the Trump campaign of 2016. For two years ending in 2013, the FBI had a court-approved warrant to eavesdrop on a sophisticated Russian organized crime money laundering network that operated out of unit 63A in Trump Tower.

The FBI investigation led to a federal grand jury indictment of more than 30 people, including one of the world’s most notorious Russian mafia bosses, Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov. Known as the “Little Taiwanese,” Tokhtakhounov was the only target to slip away, and he remains a fugitive from American justice.

Five months after the April 2013 indictment and after Interpol issued a “red notice” for Tokhtakhounov, the fugitive appeared near Donald Trump in the VIP section of the Moscow Miss Universe pageant. Trump had sold the Russian rights for Miss Universe to a billionaire Russian shopping mall developer.

“He is a major player,” said Mike Gaeta, the FBI agent who led the 2013 FBI investigation of Tokhtakhounov and his alleged mafia money laundering and gambling ring, in a 2014 interview with ABC News. “He is prominent, he has extremely good connections in the business world as well as the criminal world, overseas, in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, other countries.”

Gaeta, who ran the FBI’s Eurasian Organized Crime unit of the FBI’s New York office told ABC News at the time that federal agents were closely tracking Tokhtakhounov, whose Russian ring was suspected of moving more than $50 million in illegal money into the United States.

“Because of his status, we have kept tabs on is activities, and particularly as his activities truly enter New York city,” Gaeta said. “Their money was ultimately laundered from Russia, Ukraine and other locations through Cyprus banks and shell companies based in Cyprus, and then ultimately here to the United States.”

The FBI investigation did not implicate Trump. But Trump Tower was under close watch. Some of the Russian mafia figures worked out of the 63rd floor unit in the iconic skyscraper –- just three floors below Trump’s penthouse residence -- running what prosecutors called an “international money laundering, sports gambling and extortion ring.”

The Trump building was home to one of the top men in the alleged ring, Vadim Trincher who pleaded guilty to racketeering and received a five-year prison term. He is due to be released in July.

“Everything was moving in and out of there,” said former FBI official Rich Frankel, now an ABC News consultant.

“He would have people come in and meet with them. He would use the phones. He would also communicate, wither it was through e-mail or other communications through there,” Frankel said of Trincher. “His base of operations was in the Trump Tower.”

In court papers, the FBI described two years of intercepts of phone conversations and text message exchanges of the key figures in the gambling ring.

“Mr. Vladim Trincher was on one occasion intercepted speaking with a customer of the gambling operation who owed a debt of $50,000,” one court document stated. Trincher told the gambler about an enforcer who works with him named Maxin. On the recording, Trincher “threatens the customer that Maxin would come and find him, would come and find the money, and that he should be careful, lest he be tortured and lest he wind up underground.”

Last Fall, a Trump Organization spokesman told ABC News that Russians did not represent a disproportionate share of residents in Trump properties. Federal agents confiscated a total of four units in connection with the poker ring – two in New York and two in Sunny Isles, Florida.

ABC News conducted a review of hundreds of pages of property records and reported in September that Trump-branded developments catered to large numbers of Russian buyers, including several who had brushes with the law. Russian buyers were particularly drawn to Trump licensed condo towers in Hollywood and Sunny Isles, Florida. Local real estate agents credited the Russian migration for turning the coastal Miami community into what they called “Little Moscow.”

Organization lawyer Alan Garten told ABC News at the time that the firm did not track the nationality of buyers and that the company rarely plays a role in recruiting buyers – a job typically left to developers who buy rights to use the Trump name. Neither Garten nor the Trump Organization spokeswoman Amanda Miller responded this week to questions from ABC News about the 2013 poker raid.

Nor did they respond to questions about Tokhtakhounov, who, despite Interpol’s international “Red Notice,” is regularly seen in Moscow at popular restaurants and other public places. The poker case was not the first to target Tokhtakhounov. He had been indicted years earlier in the United States, accused of pay bribes to Olympic judges so that Russian figure skaters would win gold medals.

:nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif

A lot of the top comments were Nimble Navigators who said they were done with supporting the President and then changed their flairs to Non-Trump Supporters. I'm guessing that this then made their comments in violation of the rules, as they were making top level comments but they were no longer supporters of Trump.

fascinating sub-reddit 

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers

Money laundering, huh?

It is alleged that the Trump Tower in Baku was part of a money laundering operation.

Trump has also been in business with some mobsters from former soviet countries.

:lol:

fascinating sub-reddit 

Probably the only one where you can find some sort of discussion with Trump supporters. I don't enter The_Donald and I got banned from r/Conservative :tongue:

There was no way that, after all that pomp and circumstance, this presidency didn't go out without a blast.

It's only going to get worse.

If this dude didn't talk about trump tower being wire tapped and demand an investigation, maybe all of this doesn't come out

Congratulations, you played yourself

https://democrats-oversight.house.g...v/files/documents/2016-11-18.EEC to Pence.pdf

This is a letter from Rep Cummings to Pence, asking about information Flynn submitted to the transition team that proved that Flynn was free of any financial conflicts of interest. It was sent in Nov. 2016. Good read, especially when we know that Pence said he didn't know anything about Flynn's involvement with foreign governments during the campaign and after the election.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom